NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 11:30 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Off for a bite. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GColeman76Offline
Post subject: A couple more questions thanks guys.  PostPosted: Apr 24, 2003 - 05:15 PM

Undisclosed
Question 1) The Twisted Evil assasin roll on the handicap roll if the injury rolled is stunned is that it or does the affected player have to start in the dug out?
Evil or Very Mad Mad

Question 2) If you are called for illegal procedure incorrectly and you gain a reroll is that re roll permanent or just for the rest of the match or until the half ends? Confused

Thanks everyone.

I think.............

Reply with quote Back to top
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject: Re: A couple more questions thanks guys.  PostPosted: Apr 24, 2003 - 06:02 PM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

gavrad76 wrote:
Question 1) The Twisted Evil assasin roll on the handicap roll if the injury rolled is stunned is that it or does the affected player have to start in the dug out?

Per the rules, it has no effect. My league house ruled it that he misses the first drive.

Quote:
Question 2) If you are called for illegal procedure incorrectly and you gain a reroll is that re roll permanent or just for the rest of the match or until the half ends? Confused

Just until the half ends.

Galak

GColeman76Offline
Post subject: Thanks  PostPosted: Apr 25, 2003 - 03:09 AM

Undisclosed
Many thanks for that Galak .

and may your dice always roll pow's

I think.............

DaveOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 25, 2003 - 06:28 AM
da Veiz-Prez

Netherlands
Galak, now were on it. For the new OFAB. Where is the vamp moving to? (dugout or thrall) Can I move just one square or his entire movement?

AgentrockOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 25, 2003 - 08:06 AM

Dave wrote:
For the new OFAB. Where is the vamp moving to? (dugout or thrall) Can I move just one square or his entire movement?

The vamp moves to attack a Thrall or moves to the dugout...your choice...when it fails it's OFAB. You have to use the vamps movement to reach a Thrall if they wish to stay on the field (which is not a turnover unless they happen to bite the Thrall with the ball)...if they cannot reach a Thrall, then they automatically go to the dugout (they don't have to have movement to reach the sidelines or the dugout...and choosing this option is a turnover).

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic