NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 30, 2024 - 09:20 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Rat knows Borak. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
Would you go?
Yes?
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No?
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

lunchmoneyOffline
Post subject: BBBLP Open September 2009  PostPosted: Mar 09, 2009 - 08:52 AM

England
BBBLP=Bournemouth Blood Bowl League in Poole (we were forced to move venue Confused )

Ello peeps,

this tourney will be held in September 2009, no fixed dates yet, will be a weekend, 6 games, have not set price yet, wont be much.

at the moment i am just looking for a rough idea of how many people would come, as it will be held at my local GW store, and the manager has said i can only do it if get X number of people. I'm not going to tell you how many X is yet Cool

if you are interested, can you post a reply, so i can get a rough idead of how many would be likely to attend and then let my store manager know.

the venue will be, if we get enough peeps, Poole GW store, which is about 100 yards from the local train station, and there is plenty of cheapish parking nearby. There are also plenty of BnB's for those that would stay over night.

i've never organised a tourney before (just local leagues for my friends), so any questions, just ask.

Reply with quote Back to top
LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: BBBLP Open September 2009  PostPosted: Mar 09, 2009 - 09:30 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
As we discussed yesterday, get hold of me by PM or better still use that email address I gave you and I will pass on some advice about things you need to cover etc.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic