NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 12:46 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Boot to the head. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GrumbledookOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 27, 2004 - 04:26 AM

will there be doughnuts?

Jon

Reply with quote Back to top
Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 27, 2004 - 04:26 PM

If there aren't, i'm buying a box with you!

By the way, we don't have any doughnuts here, only donuts!

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2004 - 03:27 AM

Torg wrote:
Hey, maybe some of you easterners should come out west to the NAF tourney being held in Calgary July 31 and Aug 1. Would be quite cool to get people outside of Alberta coming to this.

Originaly I did have plans to attend but that is the same weekend as Mel's Beantown tourney Sad I just have to go down to Boston. What would they do if coaches from Montreal weren't there to show them how to play the game. (Cyberhare ducks as a chair comes flying in his general direction) Razz

And what's going on with this Spike! tourney it's only 2 or so months away and no details yet??

Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2004 - 04:41 AM

Yeah, if they keep delaying like this, they won't even be able to get it NAF approved!

BUDOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2004 - 05:35 AM

Quote:

Well with me it was only two you had left...if only the poor buggers on my team could actually pick up a ball for what...an entire half? Looniest game of "Keep-away" I have ever seen!

He only had two left at the Deathbowl final as well. Even though i can't take all the credit for that one, i think i did most of the damage!

Well, if you notice I may still have only had 2 players on the pitch in those games but my record is still 13-0-0 =p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2004 - 05:47 AM

Well, i did beat you at the Deathbowl! It's not my fault if the system gave a win to the runner up! Wink

Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2004 - 12:58 PM

United States of America
      CyberHare wrote:

Originaly I did have plans to attend but that is the same weekend as Mel's Beantown tourney Sad I just have to go down to Boston. What would they do if coaches from Montreal weren't there to show them how to play the game. (Cyberhare ducks as a chair comes flying in his general direction) Razz

And what's going on with this Spike! tourney it's only 2 or so months away and no details yet??

*throws chair and follows it up with a goblin used as a missle weapon*

Wink

aka Rob (NAF #248)
President of the Lord Borak Fan Club
Founder of the GCLU
Commissioner, TO, Goblin King, NEBBN TSO

BUDOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 29, 2004 - 02:14 PM

Quote:

Well, i did beat you at the Deathbowl! It's not my fault if the system gave a win to the runner up!

I think you may want to reprhase that... theres no way you would have scored 3 TD's in 1 half unless the other 2 teams hadn't LET you score and focused on decimating my team. But you still won!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger ICQ Number 
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: umm  PostPosted: Jun 29, 2004 - 05:37 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Da_Scum wrote:
      dwarfcoach wrote:
Erm, so I may be convinced to leave the land of fantastic fast food (you can't beat fish'n'chips Rolling Eyes ) to visit you guys for this tourney Shocked .
Is there an existing sign up list?
Do we know how many guys can attend?
Is there any idea of the cheapest (CHEAPEST!!!!!!!) place to stay nearby?
Any help for an Englishman looking to attend the furthest tourney he has ever been to.....??? Twisted Evil Wink Confused

Heads up!

As I mentioned on TBB before I've got space here just BEGGING to be used by Bloodbowlers going to the big bash in Oakville...seeing as I'm only fifteen minutes from the location. And of course being THE Goblin Coach round here the place comes complete with English Pub in the basement with billard table and stocked fridges. (What people think I joke about something as serious as that? Sheesh! Very Happy )

So you need the crash space give a holler, no matter HOW far away you're coming from. Though I might charge a fee of a few pints. (Goblin rates being what they are these days... Wink )

And we are SO not letting the Elves get lucky a THIRD time! Very Happy

Well I'm not from over seas, but if you have room, I could use a spot. Any beer you like & I'll buy you a 24 of it! Sounds like a fair deal for a place to crash! Razz

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Zombie
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 29, 2004 - 09:02 PM

BUD wrote:
      Quote:

Well, i did beat you at the Deathbowl! It's not my fault if the system gave a win to the runner up!

I think you may want to reprhase that... theres no way you would have scored 3 TD's in 1 half unless the other 2 teams hadn't LET you score and focused on decimating my team. But you still won!

All right, i'll rephrase it. We did beat you at the Deathbowl!

However, i didn't score 3 TDs in one half. And the last TD, i had to do all by myself!

Anyway, i hope we'll get a rematch at the Spike and see who's really the best 1 on 1! You won't be playing wood elves but i probably won't be playing norse either, so it's all right.

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 30, 2004 - 04:40 AM

LOL I love it. There's still tension in the air about the Death Bowl. I know this is not the right thread but this years Death Bowl will be just as amazing! I'm working on a new pitch for the #1 table this year. It's big is all I can say for now. Look for a preview of things to come at this years Death Bowl in the upcomming issue of House Rulez.

BUDOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 01, 2004 - 05:27 AM

I'd really like a 1 on 1 against ya there Mr. Zombie... It'd be a good match considering we both enjoy the bashing part of the game.

Brian, all I have to say is the Deathbowl was by far the best tournament in all regards that I've had the enjoyment of being a part of, plus the strippers are great!

I still have a little grudge to Rob and Ben though... backstabbing bastards!

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 01, 2004 - 10:34 AM

Please note everyone that the strippers were not actually at the tournament. Though not for my lack of trying Smile That was some after hours entertainment that the lads discovered here in good ole Montreal.

Melifaxis
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 01, 2004 - 10:38 AM

United States of America
I still think St. Catherine's Fury would have been a good name for the axe Very Happy

p.s. If you are going to Montreal for the first time I can tell you where not to wander Wink

aka Rob (NAF #248)
President of the Lord Borak Fan Club
Founder of the GCLU
Commissioner, TO, Goblin King, NEBBN TSO

XtremeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 01, 2004 - 09:18 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
I don't remember anyone mentioning strippers last year. What is this about strippers?

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic