NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 03, 2024 - 02:24 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 20, 2004 - 06:39 PM

Germany
Hello everybody.....it's time to say thanks!

The tourney is over and we had 12 people attending...like a family event Smile

First I'd like to say thank you to Tim (and Old_Man_Monkey) for their help with the website database and the tournament Excel sheet.

Tim, you did an absolute wonderful job by creating such a nice tool. It worked perfectly!

I also would like to thank the players who came from all across the midwest (IL, WI & MN).

I will update the website soon to show the results. Here a quick glimpse of the awards:

Overall Winner: CBBakke King with his unbeaten Orcs (runner-up: Majortusk, Khemri)

Best Painting award: Majortusk's Khemri (did it again) (runner up: Tojurub/Human)

Most Sporting Coach: mikestachnik (runner-up: Charger)

Most TD: CBBakke 11 TD (award went to runner-up: Meat with Skaven 10TD)

Best Defense: Liviath's Skaven gave up only 4TD (award went to runner-up Tojurub 5TD)

Most Casualties: Majortusk caused 30CAS Shocked Shocked with his Khemri * (award went to runner-up: Liviath)

Last place: Nightfalke (Human), (award went to "runner-up" Rotten Sock (Halfling))

Special award for the most affective wizard: Nightfalkes wizard was able to keep his opponents player turned into a toad for 4 turns

*...30 CAS, of which 12 were caused in a game against halflings

Thanks again for coming

Tojurub

2nd place Royal RumBBL 2015 and White Star Cup 2016
.....and now Ex-Vize-Prez

Reply with quote Back to top
ggierschOffline
Post subject: A Fun Time!  PostPosted: Jun 21, 2004 - 08:48 PM

Glad I went. The tournament was a good time, even though I lost my voice that weekend!

It was fun to play another Halfling team and to finally get a chance to play a game with Tojurub. Hope to see a few of the locals at the Source at one of our upcoming tournaments.

The tournament ran smoothly and the prizes were fantastic. I know that the group I came with was happy they came. Tojurub made it look like running a tournament was easy!

Looking forward to playing some of you again in the future,

Gregg

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 22, 2004 - 05:46 AM

Germany
The standings are up on the tournament website...pictures will follow soon

majortuskOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 22, 2004 - 10:22 AM

United States of America
again I cant thank you enough Torsten, someone who offers his couch to sleep on when a poor chap has no money, and even offfered to transport that same poor soul to the tournament. Thank you again Smile

That was one of my best showings in a tournament, usually I do extremely well on the first day then tank it on the second Smile I was a bit scared though when one of my mummies was turned into a toad, while he was on the front line surrounded by halflings Smile could have been one of the rare times a halfling could get a 3 dice block on a mummy Razz

I did notice one thing as I was adding it up in my head, against the poor halfling player where I racked up 15 casualties (only 12 counted, 3 were failed Dodges) that he had 17 players Razz 15 in dead/injured box, 1 in ko box and 1 halfling still left on the field.

Everyone that I played, I had a great time with. and I am finally glad I got to play you, before you went back to germany. Maybe next year at the BB2005 I can take you on Smile

BBC Lockerroom

TojurubOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 22, 2004 - 12:17 AM

Germany
Some of the participants asked me to publish the score sheet I made for the tourney...so I posted it on the website under News

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic