NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 24, 2024 - 06:26 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Gobbos: The other green meat. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2008 - 06:07 PM

Canada
Take Claw on all 11 players. Should work-out fine. Wink

Cramy

Reply with quote Back to top
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2008 - 12:36 PM

Canada
Ok boys, so I was looking at my calendar and it seems the 11-12th is the weekend of thanks giving here in Canada.
(official date the 13th of october this year)

Is this going to affect people's keeness to attend, I percieve that it might........

Frankly I am surprised no one else spotted this issue !

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2008 - 02:04 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
I can't cook a turkey, & I almost never get invited anywhere for Thanksgiving, so its ok with me having it that day. But I do agree for others with kids or big famly it could be a problem.

If you change it make it the week after (as to be not too close to my tourney)

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2008 - 04:56 PM

Canada
I hear you rod. I wanted to have it the week next to the chaos cup in chicago, which is supposed to be on the 4/5th of october to try and hook the limeys who come over for that event. Obviously if i did it the week before the chaos cup that would be way too close to your event.

sigh

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2008 - 08:21 PM

Canada
I dunno Joe, would you want some of your fellow countrymen to come and see you be systematically broken down and destroyed by the Four Hosers of the Apocalypse?

Hoser One - Dan Campbell - an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a cruchy taco shell. Dan "Chaos" Campbell is being mysterious about which team that he brings to the Deathbowl, but whatever it is will spell doom for Byers and the Ottawa boyz

Hoser Two - Eric Rubli - Recent victory during the Stunty Cup has given Eric an insatiable taste for victory. Eric's previous collection of spoons will be used to paddle the a$$es of the boyz of Otta-wawa and Goat-in-o. The Sleepr has woken, and he thirsts for more victory.

Hoser Three - BenTusim - Recent reports of Ben's lack of incentive have been greatly exaggerated. Once the highest ranking coach in Canada, Ben is looking to regain his throne and looks to his fellow hosers to help him to do so (at least until Spazzfist takes him, and the rest of the world over). Any opponents have been lulled into a false sense of security by his recent tournament performances will be in for a rude surprise as he paints the streets of the capital city with the blood of his foes (as well as more of his own vomit!)

Hoser Four - Craig Thompson-Wood - Also known as Spazzfist. Anything more need to be said? A hero to many; a Blood Bowl God to all. Winner of the Spike! '06. Bongo Bowl Champion. #1 Nurgle coach in the world are a condensed version of my many achievments. I am going to bring the pain so hard and fast that all those who meet me on the pitch will be explaining their scars to the grandchildren (provided that they have already borne children). Mercy will not be given, pleas will go unheard, tears will only provide me with greater incentive to pound and maim and kill my way to Deathbowl victory! Nefarious JTB will be dealt with extreme prejudice, to be made an example of to all others who would stand before Spazzfist. Bow down and worhsip me. I am your king.

Countdown is five months ladies. Better put your affairs in order before then. 'Cuz once Spazz enters the border of Ottawa, you can kiss all yhour hopes for victory goodbye.

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 03, 2008 - 10:11 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
I dunno Joe, would you want some of your fellow countrymen to come and see you be systematically broken down and destroyed by the Four Hosers of the Apocalypse?

Hoser One - Dan Campbell - an enigma wrapped in a mystery wrapped in a cruchy taco shell. Dan "Chaos" Campbell is being mysterious about which team that he brings to the Deathbowl, but whatever it is will spell doom for Byers and the Ottawa boyz

Hoser Two - Eric Rubli - Recent victory during the Stunty Cup has given Eric an insatiable taste for victory. Eric's previous collection of spoons will be used to paddle the a$$es of the boyz of Otta-wawa and Goat-in-o. The Sleepr has woken, and he thirsts for more victory.

Hoser Three - BenTusim - Recent reports of Ben's lack of incentive have been greatly exaggerated. Once the highest ranking coach in Canada, Ben is looking to regain his throne and looks to his fellow hosers to help him to do so (at least until Spazzfist takes him, and the rest of the world over). Any opponents have been lulled into a false sense of security by his recent tournament performances will be in for a rude surprise as he paints the streets of the capital city with the blood of his foes (as well as more of his own vomit!)

Hoser Four - Craig Thompson-Wood - Also known as Spazzfist. Anything more need to be said? A hero to many; a Blood Bowl God to all. Winner of the Spike! '06. Bongo Bowl Champion. #1 Nurgle coach in the world are a condensed version of my many achievments. I am going to bring the pain so hard and fast that all those who meet me on the pitch will be explaining their scars to the grandchildren (provided that they have already borne children). Mercy will not be given, pleas will go unheard, tears will only provide me with greater incentive to pound and maim and kill my way to Deathbowl victory! Nefarious JTB will be dealt with extreme prejudice, to be made an example of to all others who would stand before Spazzfist. Bow down and worhsip me. I am your king.

Countdown is five months ladies. Better put your affairs in order before then. 'Cuz once Spazz enters the border of Ottawa, you can kiss all yhour hopes for victory goodbye.

Winner of the Spike? Um no you were the winner to the Spike warm up (warm up = those who have not the degree of incentive to be in the actual Spike!) Yes Joe he has won the Bongo Bowl, but that was not a major. Ben did win the Spike (Spazz failed to mention, but as a fellow Spike Champion I'll pay respects to my fellow ellite!

Rod

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2008 - 04:57 PM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Winner of the Spike? Um no you were the winner to the Spike warm up (warm up = those who have not the degree of incentive to be in the actual Spike!) Yes Joe he has won the Bongo Bowl, but that was not a major. Ben did win the Spike (Spazz failed to mention, but as a fellow Spike Champion I'll pay respects to my fellow ellite!

Rod

Blah blah blah! Let's face it man, the Spike! Warm-Up was as warm as it got, when your toughest competition was the worst player in Canada, then it is hardly considered a contest! And for what it was worth, the Spike! Warm Up was counted as a major.

But if you look at my tourney performance in some of the last few tourneys I have attended:

CCKO'08 - finsihed higher than Byers
Bongo Bowl '07 - finished higher than Byers
Challenge of Q'ermitt IV - even though I played Goblins and didn't play the last two games I still finished higher than Byers!

I am on a roll, and now that the starts have aligned to allow the Chaos team to flourish, I will finish the job which so many have little enough incentive to do. I will beat Joe Byers in his own tournament on his own home turf. No time clocks will save you this time Joe! Spazz is hunting you down!

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2008 - 07:47 PM

Undisclosed
Nice...almost a whole page of a thread with no mention of mothers or gay hijinks. Smile

NAF Member #5236
---

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2008 - 09:35 PM

Canada
Well the weekend of the 11th would be a no show for myself. My weekend with my kids and being thanksgiving, that makes it a double wammy. the weekend before or after is great for myself.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 12:30 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod

Blah blah blah! Let's face it man, the Spike! Warm-Up was as warm as it got, when your toughest competition was the worst player in Canada, then it is hardly considered a contest! And for what it was worth, the Spike! Warm Up was counted as a major.

But if you look at my tourney performance in some of the last few tourneys I have attended:

CCKO'08 - finsihed higher than Byers
Bongo Bowl '07 - finished higher than Byers
Challenge of Q'ermitt IV - even though I played Goblins and didn't play the last two games I still finished higher than Byers!

I am on a roll, and now that the starts have aligned to allow the Chaos team to flourish, I will finish the job which so many have little enough incentive to do. I will beat Joe Byers in his own tournament on his own home turf. No time clocks will save you this time Joe! Spazz is hunting you down!

I will not poison this page as you do with simple words & horrid lies....

I will instead provide pure 100% Proof of the True 2006 Spike Champion after all....

http://ca.games-workshop.com/Community/Events_Coverage/GamesDay0506/spike/GDSpike.htm

There I am on the left holding my prize, where's your proof Spazz?.........

Don't worry Ottawa, Spazz will not contend for much of anything higher than a simple stepping Stone for those of us true Champions that have earned the right to be called Champion.

It feels so good to always prove you wrong Spazz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 06:54 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
I will not poison this page as you do with simple words & horrid lies....

Dude, I only keep my words simple so you will understand them! Laughing

Clan-Skaven wrote:
I will instead provide pure 100% Proof of the True 2006 Spike Champion after all....

http://ca.games-workshop.com/Community/Events_Coverage/GamesDay0506/spike/GDSpike.htm

There I am on the left holding my prize, where's your proof Spazz?.........

Hey guy, the only thing that that proves is that they either pulled some a couple of homeless guys from the bus shelter to pose for the pics, or you are not very photogenic!

If you read my simple words carefully, I never said that you did not win the Spike!, merely that it was not a contest worthy of such an honour.

Clan-Skaven wrote:
Don't worry Ottawa, Spazz will not contend for much of anything higher than a simple stepping Stone for those of us true Champions that have earned the right to be called Champion.

It feels so good to always prove you wrong Spazz Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

I'm still waiting for you to prove me wrong. Imagine I will be waiting quite a while....

For the rest of you, let this ramblings of this insolent baboon trouble you not. For it is I. the mighty Spazzfist that you needs worry about! Tales of my glorious conquest will be passed down from generation to genration. Children who are naughty will be told that if they are not good that Spazzfist will come to town to whip their a$$es at Bloodbowl. New religions will be formed in my name, with me being their holy leader, deity and god. Women will flock to me to bear my seed in hopes of having my greatness passed onto their family line.

I am Spazzfist. Hear me roar.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 07:34 AM

Canada
      Taxal wrote:
Well the weekend of the 11th would be a no show for myself. My weekend with my kids and being thanksgiving, that makes it a double wammy. the weekend before or after is great for myself.

Thanks for actually answering my question Dan, good to know. I suspect there will be several others who feel the same way. (i know you gave an answer Rod, cheers).

I am impressed Spazz, you manage to post 5 times without answering my question.

What do you reckon? I think you secretly want it to stay on thanksgiving weekend, in the hopes that I can't go due to family commitments so you get to finish above me again Laughing Laughing Laughing

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 07:35 AM

Canada
      KarlLagerbottom wrote:
Nice...almost a whole page of a thread with no mention of mothers or gay hijinks. Smile

p.s. did you know Spazz's mum is gay?

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 08:51 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      Taxal wrote:

Thanks for actually answering my question Dan, good to know. I suspect there will be several others who feel the same way. (i know you gave an answer Rod, cheers).

I am impressed Spazz, you manage to post 5 times without answering my question.

What do you reckon? I think you secretly want it to stay on thanksgiving weekend, in the hopes that I can't go due to family commitments so you get to finish above me again Laughing Laughing Laughing

You should be impressed. I am a very impressive person. But as impressed you are with me now, it will be nothing compared to the hero-worship that you shall feel when you are mercilessly crushed by me at the Deathbowl!

If i were to attend on the Thanksigivng weekend, then all of Ottawa would give thanks for my gracing their fine city with my presence. There would be banner and parades in my honour, and it would be glorious.

But if I came up on Thanksigiving then Mrs. Spazz would kill me, so count that as a no....

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2008 - 08:52 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      KarlLagerbottom wrote:

p.s. did you know Spazz's mum is gay?

Yeah sleeping with Eric will do that to a woman.... Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic