NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 28, 2024 - 10:04 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Wez got ur coach. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Lakeside Cup - July 26 & 27  PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 11:06 AM

Canada
Two things I want to double check.
1) The "Captain" can have two skills + leader(mandatory skill)?
2) Do the skill advancements after each round apply for all coaches or does the T.O. roll for each coach separately?

The west side bi-atches will get a beating from the over-powering east side powerhouse.

Reply with quote Back to top
Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 11:38 AM

Vancouver, BC
      Dwarfrunner wrote:

1) The "Captain" can have two skills + leader(mandatory skill)?
2) Do the skill advancements after each round apply for all coaches or does the T.O. roll for each coach separately?

1) The Captain must have atleast 2 skills. On of which must be leader.
2) If I recall from last year it was one roll that affected all coaches.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 01:47 PM

Canada
Also do not forget the special rules affecting the East Side:

a) One of the coaches from the East Side team must be nominated as "Little Pup"
b) Little Pup must have at lease two excuses. One of which must be why he continually lets his team down.
c) The Little Pup is not required to supply his own miniatures, in fact he must not even bring any of his own. His teammates are required to supply a team for the Little Pup.
d) Any trophies owned by the Little Pup are considered gto be null and void as surely one with so little incentive could have possibly earned it by fair means.

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Last edited by Spazzfist on Jul 03, 2008 - 08:34 AM; edited 1 time in total

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 05:12 PM

Canada
I like how the East is stacking up, I'll take Rod from Niagara on the East team and we're good to go. After his staggering performance at Bongo despite his sleeping on the pool tarp we can utilize his skills...Notorius might have a few words to say about it first though lol. We also have a few more possibilities from the East division as well,

Chris W
Rob K (now back in ottawa)
Patrick G
Mark D
Stephan
Mike O

Will have to see about their availability and gauge their ability...LOL. But I think we will have the East well represented come tourney time.

Either way it is irrelevant as we will surely dominate what little opposition the West can muster. Razz

Adam J.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 09:17 PM

Vancouver, BC
      Spazzfist wrote:
a) One of the coaches from the West Side team must be nominated as "Little Pup"
b) Little Pup must have at lease two excuses. One of which must be why he continually lets his team down.
c) The Little Pup is not required to supply his own miniatures, in fact he must not even bring any of his own. His teammates are required to supply a team for the Little Pup.
d) Any trophies owned by the Little Pup are considered gto be null and void as surely one with so little incentive could have possibly earned it by fair means.

So are you saying that I am as useless as nipples on a man? Crying or Very sad

Thanks Spazz, I really feel the love now!!! Crying or Very sad

We'll see how much you cry when I tell you the details of how yo momma consoled me after this griveous afront to my skillz.

PS: it is not a real tourny forum without someone's Mom being used in some way Twisted Evil

Last edited by Eric.R. on Jul 02, 2008 - 09:24 PM; edited 1 time in total

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 02, 2008 - 09:22 PM

Vancouver, BC
Directions have been added to the website for those not familiar with Cobourg so they can find the venue on time. I am not going to mention any names as BB'ers ar habitually late . . . ;P

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 08:03 AM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
a) One of the coaches from the West Side team must be nominated as "Little Pup"

So are you saying that I am as useless as nipples on a man? Crying or Very sad

Thanks Spazz, I really feel the love now!!! Crying or Very sad

We'll see how much you cry when I tell you the details of how yo momma consoled me after this griveous afront to my skillz.

PS: it is not a real tourny forum without someone's Mom being used in some way Twisted Evil

whilst i love the possibilty of infighting in team west, i must point out to M. Rubli that Spazz is hacking on jrock56, as "lil pup" is his nickname for him. All of the digs were digs at jones the younger, which he ignored and just posted some true facts about how the East is gonna own the west side losers Smile

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 08:38 AM

Canada
Sorry Eric - not trying to show you direspect! You's the man!

I did mean to say (and have summarily edited) my post. I mean to say that it was the east side that is going to be needing to nominate a "little pup".

Just trying to point out that the East side is going to be having a very sad drive home, but it may be safer for the Little Pup to walk or take a bus, as he is going to be letting his team down so badly that it would not be safe for him to be in a car with his teammates back to Ottawa!

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 09:14 AM

Vancouver, BC
Just busting your chops. I figured you ment East, as hacking on your own team mates seemed a little odd.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 09:36 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:

I did mean to say (and have summarily edited) my post. I mean to say that it was the east side that is going to be needing to nominate a "little pup".

Just trying to point out that the East side is going to be having a very sad drive home, but it may be safer for the Little Pup to walk or take a bus, as he is going to be letting his team down so badly that it would not be safe for him to be in a car with his teammates back to Ottawa!

oh, wow, i was crediting you with a much more clever concept, I thought you were trying to even things up as the East has the original "lil pup" you needed to have one too Wink

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 10:29 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

oh, wow, i was crediting you with a much more clever concept, I thought you were trying to even things up as the East has the original "lil pup" you needed to have one too Wink

Uh yeah..... that is what I meant.... Rolling Eyes

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 06:21 PM

Canada
you take your digs "not so big dog" last time I checked Bongo is my bit** now or have you forgotten already!!! So Spazz have you started digging your hole to crawl in yet? you better start cause you'll need one for your whole team after we're done with ya! Big Dog got his as* tamed last tourney guess its time to teach a few more lessons of humility. I ignored the last post because it was properly placed to begin with, you'll need that tag of lil pup for yourself or a teamate as the defeats will start to mount and you'll need the excuses just to save face. At least when I bark it has bite, you it's more like "GUMMING" someone to death...lol.

Take it easy boyz, looking forward to bashing skulls.

Adam

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 03, 2008 - 09:08 PM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:

Take it easy boyz, looking forward to bashing skulls.

Adam

More like "rolling" skulls!

In a strange way that is the best you can hope for because at least that way you can blame your pitiful tournament performance on the dice!

Bongo was, is and always will be my bitch. I am just pimpin' that bastard monkey out to you for a while!

The hurt I am going to be bringing to the Eastern Goofy Goober Squad (EGGS) is going to be so bad that they Peter is going to be well advised to put counsellors in Ottawa on call to deal with your crushed spirits as you slink back into the nation's capital.

The countdown to carnage has begun boyz. It is time to separate the men from the pups! I suggest the EGGS start gathering extra newspapers as you will have some housbreaking to do when we are done with you! Cool

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 05, 2008 - 05:17 PM

Canada
The West Team has just got a mighty ally in the form of Laurent David (aka Lizardcore) to take on the EGGS!

I am really looking forward to a match-up between Laurent and Joe! It will be a classic battle of France vs England!
Very Happy

Diaperman778Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Lakeside Cup - July 26 & 27  PostPosted: Jul 05, 2008 - 10:34 PM

Oh Boy! My first NAF tournament!

Where does Harwood fall in the east vs west scheme of things or is so small I can't be allowed to come?

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic