NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 04, 2024 - 03:35 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Hang the monkey! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 08, 2007 - 04:39 PM

Vancouver, BC
      Spazzfist wrote:
1) Always declare yourself the best even when you knows that you are goin to get your a$$ handed to you.

2) Put down Rod and Rob at any oppotunity - those wankers deserve it! (Beware of Rob though, you hit that guy with a Nerf bat and he come flying at you with a machete!) Laughing

I see. So something along the lines as: "I am going the dominate the tourny like I dominate Spazz's mom!! And to celebrate afterwards i am going to run a train on Rob and Rod's moms."

How's that, B!tchs?

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 03:50 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
1) Always declare yourself the best even when you knows that you are goin to get your a$$ handed to you.

2) Put down Rod and Rob at any oppotunity - those wankers deserve it! (Beware of Rob though, you hit that guy with a Nerf bat and he come flying at you with a machete!) Laughing

I see. So something along the lines as: "I am going the dominate the tourny like I dominate Spazz's mom!! And to celebrate afterwards i am going to run a train on Rob and Rod's moms."

How's that, B!tchs?

Normally I tend to out trash talk all of you & put yourselves in your places verbally. But today I think I'm going to take a different approach & touch on a more serious topic.

I personally think that putting down another's mother is the lowest of lows, & no matter how heated up the hacking had become I still would not cross that line.

I have however discovered out that there is yet something even lower & quite frankly worse in all aspects than those comments that Eric R. has made about the Mothers of those he wishes to insult. Yes this new discovery is something that I'm not sure I can even put on this forum without fear of getting myself banned.

I will however make the bold step & go where most would not go, to bring to all of you this great abomination!

Eric R's Tourney W/L record is far more of an insult than any "Your Momma" type joke could ever be, he has even lost to Garth!!!!!!

So Eric if you must please continue with trashing our Mothers, beacause it is far less of an insult to us than your lack of Tourney Wins are to you!!!!!!!!

HARDY HAR HAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rod Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 06:41 AM

Canada
Well it looks like another Spazz might be thrown into the fray!

After a fifteen year retirement, my brother is talking about coming out to the Canadian Open. We talked in length last night about the game, the teams, etc. and what happens at the tourneys. I even told him a bunch of lies about what a great group of guys you are to encourage him to get his keister out there! Wink

He has to check with his Keeper to see if he is allowed to go both days to play, otherwise he will come out and watch on the Saturday. But he has downloaded the rulebook and the Canadian Open rules, so he is reading at a feverish pace!

We talked about what teams I could lend him, and I suggested to him that he play my halfling team, so that he is not so that, like Rod, he is not concerned about winning, and like Rob, he might be able to give Eric a run for his money, but still lose. Take that B!tches! Very Happy

And for the record, it does so happen that in grade school his nickname was "Spazz" less to do with naming himself after an orc blitzer and more about a broken pair of glasses and a wad of tape Laughing

Will hear from him today or tonight and find out what he is planning. If he does come out, then I will prepay for him - but lay dibs on the prize if he wins!

And Rod, before you ask, this is the only sibling of mine that is coming out. Sorry dude. Wink

Spazz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

BenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 07:12 AM

Canada
Well thank goodness, all the prizes and cases came in this morning from impact! Miniatures so all is good now.

Also, if any of you out of towners get lost finding the tourney location, feel free to contact me on my cell #416.565.8326.

Don't forget their is free city parking on the weekend in the big multi level parking lot behind the tournament building.

See ya all tomorrow, i'm looking forward to it.

Beb

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:04 AM

Canada
It wouldn???t have been that big of a deal, Ben. You could always have given me all of my prizes when they arrived as I live so close to you!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:16 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
It wouldn???t have been that big of a deal, Ben. You could always have given me all of my prizes when they arrived as I live so close to you!

Yeah and then you could make a special trip to Ottawa to hand them out to victorious boys from the capital!

So public spirited of you Spazz!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:21 AM

Canada
Forget it Joe, I am not going to make that long journey just to paddle all the boyz with the wooden spoon that you are going to win! I leave those kinds of kinky shenanigans to you!

BTW - Have not heard a word from Glenn - what time are you guys planning on arriving tonight?

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:36 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

Yeah and then you could make a special trip to Ottawa to hand them out to victorious boys from the capital!

So public spirited of you Spazz!

Ottawa boyz winning prizes, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Oh did I mention... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Rod

P.S. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:46 AM

Canada
Hey Rod, your last message was a bit confusing - do you find the idea of the Ottawa boys winning prizes (besides the Spoon) amusing?

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 08:55 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Forget it Joe, I am not going to make that long journey just to paddle all the boyz with the wooden spoon that you are going to win! I leave those kinds of kinky shenanigans to you!

BTW - Have not heard a word from Glenn - what time are you guys planning on arriving tonight?

we are leaving right after 'work' organising the 6 of us has been remarkably easy, we should be at Nortel (in west ottawa) by 5/5.30 and then we are on the highway to Toronto. Given that i don;t drive, i have no idea when this means we arrive Wink

p.s. You can keep the spoon in Brampton Spazz, we wouldn't expect you to bring your trophies to us in Ottawa

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 09:08 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:

p.s. You can keep the spoon in Brampton Spazz, we wouldn't expect you to bring your trophies to us in Ottawa

Exactly, which is why the Best Team, 1st place, Most Casualties, and Most Touchdowns are staying with me!

You and Talons can fight over the Spoon, although I think he has the Biggest Crybaby Award clinched! Laughing

Spazz

Shadowseer2005Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 09:52 AM

I been sitting viewing all your trash talk over the last while and I just can't understand all the competition for third since us London boys are bringing home first and second.

shadowseer2005

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 11:13 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Hey Rod, your last message was a bit confusing - do you find the idea of the Ottawa boys winning prizes (besides the Spoon) amusing?

Yes Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Rod

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 11:19 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
The crowd from Ottawa has a 100% chance of victory, just as long as they play the LEAFS

((((Cause everyone knows the Ottawa Senators always beats the Toronto Maple Leafs!))))

Rod

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 09, 2007 - 02:07 PM

Canada
Clocking out and going to help Ben get set up!

After that it is time to go home and start drinking BEER!

Better not pout*
better not cry**
better not fart***
I'm telling you why
Spazzfist is coming to ki-ick yer ass!

*Eric
**Talons
***Clan-Skaven

See you soon guys - looking forward to it!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic