NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 12:17 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 18, 2012 - 01:59 PM

Canada
      Dwarfrunner wrote:
No, that was genuine. I am a huge fan, love the stuff. Want to win one, wish I brought a different team now.

Well, there are a lot of trophies to be won, for different categories.

Maybe you should throw in for the Stunty Cup! Trophy to be won, as well as a sweet bonus prize! Very Happy

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 18, 2012 - 03:30 PM

Canada
Yeah, I will leave the Stunty Cup! "trophy" to those that really need it.....I know, but every time I try to win one, I always end up losing out. If I don't try, I win won. Maybe it is better that I am bringing my original choice, might surprise myself.

Peter_MeersOffline
Post subject: Q'uermitt,  PostPosted: Apr 18, 2012 - 06:05 PM

cobourg
Anyone who is needing a ride to the Q'uermit, I am willing to pick you up on the way, which would be friday..either call me or facebook me please.

thank you peter

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 18, 2012 - 10:09 PM

Hamilton, Ontario
I can also give rides to any west-enders that need help getting to Bramladesh. PM me if you need a lift.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 19, 2012 - 02:51 AM

Canada
Wish I could make it out this weekend but both changing roles at work and finances won't allow for it this time around. Hope to see you all soon, good luck to everyone. Don't forget to keep us informed of the going's on throughout the weekend.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 19, 2012 - 06:38 AM

Canada
No ways man - what happens in Brampton stays in Brampton. you get to know NOTHING!

And what's your freak-ass brother's excuse for not showing up this time? I oughta kick his ass!

Just kidding bro - we got something worked out with TSN to telvise this live via Satellite! The whole weekend, nothing but Q'ermitt on the Sports Network! Vegas is putting together all kinds of odds, including how many farts Rod will do in the first day, and how many people will pass out this time due to smell and heat! Laughing

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 19, 2012 - 07:43 PM

Canada
The trophies have arrived!

I took a bunch of pics, and realized that I have left the camera cord at home (am at Raquel's right now). So I will upload those tomorrow. But they are pretty Sweet!

Just as a teaser -
Most Casualties - Talons laying claim to his achievement in a brutal fashion
Most Entertaining - Hickling the bridesmaid!
Best Smack - Laurent in a very French, and very ironic stereotype!

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 19, 2012 - 09:29 PM

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I need to win my self Very Happy

Here is a last attempt:

Riddle:
- my first can be used for punishment or fishing (just like my ****).
- my second is the first name of a stunty cup champion (or someone I haven't owned in a tournament yet).
- my third defeated goliath (Just like I'll defeat all of ya this week end).
- my fourth is what I am to nuffle (or what Dan is to his mum - no, pimp is not the answer).
- Overall, It is the name of my easiest win at the last Q'ermitt (and at the next one Cool ).

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 02:55 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
No ways man - what happens in Brampton stays in Brampton. you get to know NOTHING!

And what's your freak-ass brother's excuse for not showing up this time? I oughta kick his ass!

Just kidding bro - we got something worked out with TSN to telvise this live via Satellite! The whole weekend, nothing but Q'ermitt on the Sports Network! Vegas is putting together all kinds of odds, including how many farts Rod will do in the first day, and how many people will pass out this time due to smell and heat! Laughing

HAHA!! What happens in Brampton is welcome to stay there from what I hear Razz As for my brother well.....I guess you oughta kick his ass if you can get him out of the confines of his bat cave Rolling Eyes Hope you guys have an awesome time wish I could make it out..gonna try to make it to Chromatic Cup if at all possible in two weeks time. Hope to see some of you there if I am able. Hope everything goes smoothly for you Spazz, talk to you soon

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 06:41 AM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez I need to win my self Very Happy

Here is a last attempt:

Riddle:
- my first can be used for punishment or fishing (just like my ****).
- my second is the first name of a stunty cup champion (or someone I haven't owned in a tournament yet).
- my third defeated goliath (Just like I'll defeat all of ya this week end).
- my fourth is what I am to nuffle (or what Dan is to his mum - no, pimp is not the answer).
- Overall, It is the name of my easiest win at the last Q'ermitt (and at the next one Cool ).

It took me a while to figure out what the hell you were doing here! I thought it was in French at first! Laughing Seriously though, I was overthinking it, thinking that each word was the first letter in the solution, but really it is the whole word in each just put together.

Very funny! the Smack Talk AWard is going to be tought o determine this year. I think I may have to put it to a vote, unless some people come out with some brilliant smack talk between now and Sunday!

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Q  PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 08:32 AM

Canada
Its almost here!! QERMITT!!! Get me the f%& out of this town, its time for BLOOD BOWL!!!!!

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 12:34 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Underworld Pitch Rules:

Weather Table:

2-3 : Golden Showers! (Same as pouring rain)
4-5: Fecal Flow! any player using a GFI adds +1 to the slip in the widezones only. (so they fall on a 1-2)
6-9 : Nice.
10-11: Warpstone Cloud! Same rules as Very Sunny, except Skaven & Underworld teams are immune.
12: Sulpher Gas Leak! Same rules as Sweltering Heat.

KICK OFF TABLE:
2: Warpstone Stash, one player rolls a D3 & both players start with that many more tokens.

3:Riot (as per normal rules)

4: Perfect Desfence (as per normal rules)

5: Glowing Ball: All attempts to catch or intercept get a +1 to the roll. (This lasts until the end of drive or until the ball leaves the pitch.

6: Cheering Mutants: Same as Cheering Fans, except you add +1 for each Cheerleader & +1 for each mutant on your team (mutants = players that have mutations beyond what they start with)

7: The Flush! Reroll the Weather Table! & All players that are "Lost in the Pipes" will spill out onto the pitch each from a random pipe, scatter for aquare they fall to if they go off pitch reroll scatter square they scatter to. Players "Flushed" in this way are placed prone, if this takes them into another player that player is "pushed back" as if the Flushed player had the Juggernaught skill.

8: Brilliant Coaching: (as per normal rules)

9: Quick Snap: (as per normal rules)

10: Biological Lethargic Organic Being (BLOB): A disgusting mass of sludge has emerged from a random pipe. Place a BLOB figure in that square. It will right away Block or Blitz the closest player. (if more than one player is same distance then randomize). The BLOB's stats are: MA 3, STR 4 (no AG or AV), Skills/Traits Foul Appearance, Tentacles, Wild Animal. If the BLOB fails any Wild Animal roll or recieves a knockdown resultof any kind, it disolves into the ground & is removed from play. Should the BLOB still be on the board at the end of the half or drive, do not remove it(it can only be removed from failed Wild Animal roll or a knockdown). If on the next kick offa 10 is rolled there will be a 2nd BLOB on the pitch (up to 5 can be on at anytime, though more than 1 is pretty rare). The BLOB(s) will always take its turn before the Offence player takes his/her turn.

11:Warpstoned! Same rules as throw a rock except if the injury roll is a double ignore the injury & roll a D 8 :
1=Big Hand, 2= Extra Arms, 3= Very Long Legs, 4= Tentacles, 5= Prehensile Tail, 6=Two Heads, 7=Horns, 8=Claw.The player hit by the rock gains the rolled mutation which will last to thend of the current Drive only.If the player already has that mutation it is wasted, but they still ignore the injury. Any position on any team can be affected , so yes a Wardancer could get Very Long Legs or a Mummy could get Claw, of a Akink could get Horns!

12: Sewer Snatchers!: A thing from a random pipe (D16 roll) grabs the nearst player within 4 squares (randomize if more than 1 player is at equal distance)& they are pulled into the sewer . To avoid capture the player must pass an unmodified STR roll, if failed place player in the "Lost in the Pipes Tray"

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 12:35 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
will add rest in a few mins

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 01:22 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
UNDERWORLD PITCH contin'd

PLACING PIPES:

At start of game each coach takes 8 pipes & places 4 in the 4 endzone squares of his 2 widezones. then rolls a D12for each pipe (treating the endzone as zero move the pipe the number of spaces forward towards midfield. (There can only be 1 pipe per row per half & no pipe can be in another pipe's tackle zone, if so reroll the new location of the newest pipe.)

LOST IN THE PIPES:
Any player may enter the pipes on his own with no penalty (if carrying the ball he loses the ball & the new one gets tossed in right away.
Once you are in the pipes you are considered "lost in the pipes" & placed in your side tray below the board.

At the start of your turn & only the start you may roll for each player lost in the pipes one at a time. (if you forget to do this after your turn starts, you may not do so until before your next turn) For each player roll a D 8:

1=Very Lost, they take the entire game to find the exist, place in Dead & Injured box, treat as if Badly Hurt, but no SPP's are awarded.
2-5: still lost roll again next turn.
6-7: Random escape , player escapes from a random pipe D16 roll & maytake an action right away(but the said action had to be called before lost in pipes roll was made , example, MOve, Blitz, Pass, ect.) Player leaving pipe has half his MA rounding downfor this turn.
8 Planned Escape: Same as Random Escape, but you chose the pipe!

WARPSTONE TOKENS:

At the start of the game each coach gets a D3 number of warpstone tokens (one roll applied to both teams)

The Warpstone token can be used one of 3 ways:

1) Bribe the Ref: If a secret weapon or player getting caught fouling is ejected by the Ref the coach of the ejected player may use one warpstone token as a bribe. Toll a D6 on a 1-3 the bribe fails, on a 4-6 it succeeds (but if the roll was a 1 or 6 the above rule still stands, but the Ref is too busy with his warpstone addictions. Untill thend of this Drive there is no REF to make any calls.

2) Warpstone Wake Up: You may add up to 2 tokens per player as a +1 or +2 to a KO roll. But if a 1 is rolled they player is treated as badly hurt.
A token can only be used for one roll, so if you have 3 tokens & you add +2 to a roll you only have 1 token left for next player. Tokens may be combined with Bloodweiser Babe but never more than a combined +2.

3) Escaping the Sewer: As many tokens as you wish may be addedto a lost in the pipes roll to escape. (to increase chances of rolling a higher number.) but the number of tokens must be declared b4 the D8 roll. A roll of a 1 even if tokens were addedstill results in "Very Lost in the Pipes"

THE BALL!!!!

If the ball gets kicked off pitch or into a pipe or bounces off pich/onto pipe, it does not get thrown back in instead it is shot out of one of the 2 Warplightning Cannons in center of pitch.

PIPES & WARPLIGHTNING CANNONS:

All pipes are considered open spaces for pushing purposes & Warplightning Cannons are immovable objects but are only big enough for ball not players.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 20, 2012 - 01:29 PM

Canada
Oh man..... I have been having some serious gastro-intestinal problems today! Better hope that I am not watching a game on your pitch when another sudden bout hits me Rod! Your board might look too much like a tempting target! It will be an automatic 4-5 on the Weather table! Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic