NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 12:32 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
No sir, this isn't my Death-Roller. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2006 - 02:31 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
Ya baby I'm here in TO & my rats are ready to win the real SPIKE (not some rooky trophy that just any SPAZZ can win! Very Happy

The onyl thing that you will be holding in your hands is your head as you are systematically defeated by every opponent you play!

I may have a "rookie" trophy as you put it, but that is still one more trophy than you have there big guy! Twisted Evil

Spazz

Well lets see an interesting tourney

Game 1 vs Vampires won 3-1 (2-2 CAS) Robert Hosek
Game 2 vs Skaven won 5-0 (3-1 CAS) Paul Connors
Game 3 vs Skaven won 4-0 (2-0 CAS) Anthony _______?

I um won the tourney & the SPIKE not the wee lil bobby pin some SPAZZ won yesturday.

Rod

I want to thank Keven & Rick & our record keeper I do not know her name but it was a fun tourney & it went as smooth as one could expect!

(except when the guy who annouced my team name as the "Hell Pit Wildknights" not the real name the "Hell Pit Wildrats" as I was awarded the SPIKE!

Great job again guys & thanks to all my opponents as well as those I never played. Good job guys.

Rod.

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Reply with quote Back to top
Baccuus2099Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2006 - 04:11 PM

Hey Rod. Dave wants me to inform you that the only reason that you won the Spike! is because you never had to face his Gobby team!

I'm sure they would have ruined yer 3-0 record!

And BTW the records keepers name (my wife) is Robyn

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2006 - 07:09 PM

Canada
Woot woot! A big congrats to Rod for winning the Spike! Very Happy

The big lummox is actually over here with me tonight, the two Spike! champions had a victory feast at Mandarin and are planning to drink heavily!

Looks like Team T.U.N.A. (The Underdogs of North America) was not such a bad idea after all! Cool

Spazz

P.S. Hey Paul...... how did you do there big guy? Didya win? Enjoying playing with the rats? Hmmm? Laughing

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2006 - 07:14 PM

Undisclosed
Man...what a Farce...I can't wait to see the list of participants at this/these events. Smile

Rod giving up 1 TD in three games and Spazz winning best painted are probably pretty good indicators of the turn-out.

And Paul...If you went to this...I imagine that your attention was turned more toward the Oilers than to Blood Bowl. (There is your excuse if you made it to The Spike?.)

PLEASE NOTE: I purposely put the question mark there...these results definately knock the Exclamation Point out of the title.

Smile

EDIT: I see that not only did Paul make it, but he lost 5-0 to Rod. I guess anything can happen in a dice game. Smile Razz Smile

EDIT2: By the way...Congrats to both of you!

NAF Member #5236
---

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2006 - 07:39 PM

Canada
      KarlLagerbottom wrote:

And Paul...If you went to this...I imagine that your attention was turned more toward the Oilers than to Blood Bowl. (There is your excuse if you made it to The Spike?.)

EDIT: I see that not only did Paul make it, but he lost 5-0 to Rod. I guess anything can happen in a dice game. Smile Razz Smile

Hey Rob,

yea, I went 2-1 on the day that I was at (today) and took home best painted for the Saturday tournmanet.

My first game was against baccuss2099 there, and it was a blow out as my rats took advantage of his turnovers running up a 5-1 score.

My second game was against Rods Skaven, where my Ratogre rolled 5 or 6 doube skulls or double both-downs (or any combination of the two) as well as Rod injuring my Stormvirmin with Tackle and KOed 2 gutters who stayed out until turn 6 or 7 of the second half. Yea, my dice killed me in that game and I lost hard, knocking me out of any chance to win the tournament.

Game 3 was against Bre's (Sp??) Wood Elfs. It was a 3-1 win for me and we each caused a casualty.

It was a good day, but really, 1 day (3 rounds) to decide a tournament is definatly not a good idea. Overall I finished 4th of the 10 people who were there.

And yea, I was thinking about the Oilers, now, back to that game.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2006 - 04:49 PM

Canada
      KarlLagerbottom wrote:
Man...what a Farce...I can't wait to see the list of participants at this/these events. Smile

Rod giving up 1 TD in three games and Spazz winning best painted are probably pretty good indicators of the turn-out.

That's pretty harsh man! At least I paint my own teams! (And for the record, I think I am a pretty good painter, just not likely to win when stacked up against the likes of Ben and Kolja).

As for our wins, thanks for the congrats. I would rather have a win than a wooden spoon anyday!

Spazz

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2006 - 06:08 PM

Undisclosed
Smile

NAF Member #5236
---

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 06:02 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Kevin, if you still need my NAF # its 2854.

Rod

skaven27Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 06:25 AM

Canada
i had a fun time.....unfortunatly there was only ten people.....the funny was my to first games were played against my neighbors...... 500 km to play my neighbors........the spike was in my hands until last game when my dice decided to play aganst me not my opponents.....

game 1 only last a half, my dice injured 8 wood elfs (7 done by rats and 1 by a woodelf jumping to his doom) 5-0 felt bad Sad

game 2 4-0 against ogres.... great game

game 3 0-4 against rats for the title and game 1 came back to haunt me i should did nothing....wait that is what i did.....

1 day open tournament sucks.....it was good considering how it got screwed up.....

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 08:18 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
HAhaha, SPAZZ, your still not the best Nurgle Coach in the world!

Rod.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 08:38 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      KarlLagerbottom wrote:

PLEASE NOTE: I purposely put the question mark there...these results definately knock the Exclamation Point out of the title.

Smile

Firstly All I gotta say is lagerbottom just cause you know not what the winning end of a BB tourney looks like, means thers no reason to hate us who stand there & bask in its glory! Laughing You do have your own tournament legacy that I'll (or anyone will probably ever see) yes you have your collection of wooden spoons! Wink (did you get a rack for them yet? I hear you have quite the large collection mounting up Laughing )

Paul has no excuses (not the Oilers or any of that!) funny thing had it been me that lost to him 5-0 it would be "typical game for Rod..." but when I win by that score its, "Wow Paul musta been distracted or something..." (Wheres the respect? Confused )

Not that I have to defend SPAZZ (he only won the imitation SPIKE anyway
Razz ) But Lagerbottom have you seen some of his modles or his stadiums he has built, they are a pretty good job, (like SPAZZ said he will probably never win best painted when Ben or others are around) & as far as I know you don't even paint yer own modles so why are you even blabbering about who wins the best painted? Rolling Eyes

(Now if you wanna tease SPAZZ about not winning the "REAL" SPIKE tourney or that he just missed top spot in the world rankings for Nurgle by a smidgen, then please do Wink Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing )

EDIT #1 "anything can happen in a dice game, but why is it when its me, its called a dice game but when its someone else, its "what a great job..."

EDIT #2 Thanks for the congrats Smile

Rod, 2006 SPIKE Champion!

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 08:57 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Wink Wink Wink

Sad

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? I got less than 2 points for each of my wins? I thought this was supposed to be a major! Why the crappy ranking bonus? Can someone explain?

Spazz

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:13 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:

Rod.

Sad

Yeah, what the hell is up with that? I got less than 2 points for each of my wins? I thought this was supposed to be a major! Why the crappy ranking bonus? Can someone explain?

Spazz

All yer opponents were lower than you in rankings, plus even though it was "a Major" it had only 6 people, & even with a "Major" ranking bonus 6 people will lower the bonus considerably. Your not going to get as much a score had it had like 20 - 30 people.

Rod

TalonsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:26 AM

Spazz, CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!! You really have no clue how bad your opponents were, Do you???? First of all you had 5 people that were NAF ranked. Secondly the guys you played were Harry Potter who was a rookie coach with a rating of 150. Your second opponent.....Wolfhowl a coach rating of 151.6 and your third opponent Baccus a coach rating of a whopping 133.88. WOW!!!!!!! That is some tough competition Pal!!!! I know that I really shouldn't bash your competition but COME ON!!!! I had to listen to you and Rod go on and on about this crap yesterday and I told you guys yesterday that your competition SUCKED!!!!! I know Rod is going to go on about facing Paul in the second round on Saturday but we all know how good Paul is with his Skaven recently!!!!! Oh Yeah, How does someone lose 5-0 to ROD????? Can anyone tell me what is worse, Losing 5-0 to Rod or going 0-5 at the North America Cup??? You and Rod should just shut your mouths....stop bragging about your cheesy victories over crap competition, before you guys look worse than you already do.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2006 - 09:31 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Talons wrote:
Spazz, CRY ME A RIVER!!!!!!! You really have no clue how bad your opponents were, Do you???? First of all you had 5 people that were NAF ranked. Secondly the guys you played were Harry Potter who was a rookie coach with a rating of 150. Your second opponent.....Wolfhowl a coach rating of 151.6 and your third opponent Baccus a coach rating of a whopping 133.88. WOW!!!!!!! That is some tough competition Pal!!!! I know that I really shouldn't bash your competition but COME ON!!!! I had to listen to you and Rod go on and on about this crap yesterday and I told you guys yesterday that your competition SUCKED!!!!! I know Rod is going to go on about facing Paul in the second round on Saturday but we all know how good Paul is with his Skaven recently!!!!! Oh Yeah, How does someone lose 5-0 to ROD????? Can anyone tell me what is worse, Losing 5-0 to Rod or going 0-5 at the North America Cup??? You and Rod should just shut your mouths....stop bragging about your cheesy victories over crap competition, before you guys look worse than you already do.

"sniff-sniff..."
Do I smell a nint of jealousy?

Hey Talons you got something on yer chin there..... Oh nevermind its just a lil bit of the Bull**** that you just babbled out!

Rod

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic