NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 29, 2024 - 08:21 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
No sir, this isn't my Death-Roller. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 17, 2006 - 01:31 PM

Canada
Good stuff! I really like the Vampire Ref painted by Karaikal. REally nicely done.

Have to agree with Lagerbottom (for once! Wink) Lilapause's ogre team is totally amazing! And his chaos team is pretty sweet too!

And the Nipponese orc team by Trunks 2560 with the samurai armour, etc. is certainly worth a gander

Thanks for all your efforts Narkotic! It's a great site!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
NarkoticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2006 - 02:52 PM

Ok, it was time for another update of the BB Old Skool Picture Archive now. With 500+ illustrations and 2000+ pictures of painted minis it's one of the biggest sources in the BB universe I guess.

The good news: 450+ new pictures, the bad news: this will be the last update for an indefinite time now. I'm taking a break from BB and don't have the time anymore to do regular updates (this one took me around 35+ hours). Maybe I will do some irregular updates in the distant future, maybe not. Can't think of it now. If I come around, I will change the gallery structure and organize the pics according to races as the collection has become quite large now. Anyway, bb.org will remain in its current form and content, the webspace fee will be paid regardless if there will be any updates or not.

Thanks for all who contributed and helped. Enjoy!

XtremeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2006 - 08:10 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
Thanks for the effort you put into the site Nark, I enjoy going there pretty often. Hope the BB bug bites you again soon.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic