NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 03:56 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Undead team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2009 - 07:12 AM

Canada
So looking forward to playing my Flings again. Mark do you have an approx amount that will be coming.

Reply with quote Back to top
DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 08, 2009 - 01:30 PM

Canada
No freakin idea.... By the looks of it, I would say 10-12, anything more than 18 and I will have a problem, since I will have to do some interesting seating arrangements. Anyone ever played BB on the floor?

That's a good point though, I will start a running tally just to get an idea (also so my wife has an idea of how much food to make).

CramyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 - 11:23 AM

Canada
I'm a definite.

BTW, is Ben still around? I'm trying to get him to send me my dice, as I have renewed my NAF membership online. He's not answering PMs.

Cramy

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 - 12:26 PM

Canada
      Cramy wrote:
I'm a definite.

BTW, is Ben still around? I'm trying to get him to send me my dice, as I have renewed my NAF membership online. He's not answering PMs.

Ben doesn't answer Pm's, he doesn't answer Facebook messages, he doesn't answer his phone..... good luck!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 - 02:58 PM

Canada
Hey Cramy, Check with Joe, as I had renewed Glenn's membership for him online but he had never received his dice either. Joe was able to rectify that as both him and Eric are taking over Ben's role but splitting across ontario from my understanding of it.

Adam

CramyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 09, 2009 - 06:39 PM

Canada
Thanks Adam. As luck has it, I should see Joe at the DaggerBowl. Wink

Cramy

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 09:06 AM

Canada
I have no dice.

I think Ben/Eric have the dice.

If i get some i will hand them out.

jtb

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 11:01 AM

Vancouver, BC
I ain't got any either. But can work on getting them distrubuted.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 02:33 PM

Canada
Okay, guess I was mislead???? Glenn told me he got his through Joe so not to worry about contacting Lycos to get them. Anyhow, if that is not the case with Joe or Eric than beats me...sorry Marc-Andre good luck getting them.

Adam

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 03:51 PM

Canada
I had to get mine through Lycos, but that was before Joe/Eric took over, so who knows. I even got the dice from two years ago that I never recieved.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 04:47 PM

Vancouver, BC
Just to make a point: Ben has not distributed the dice to Joe or I for whatever reason (personal or NAF) so please do not shoot the messengers. Not to mention he is also hard to get a response from, so Joe & I are even having a hard time bringing the issue up with him.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 05:31 PM

Canada
If it comes off like that Eric, I doubt that was the intention. More of an inquiry than anything I would think. They were available through you at Deathbowl so people probably think that is still the case. That is also when Ben was a little more accessible as well though. I also got mine through Lycos as Ben was MIA, only took a few weeks. That may be your best option Marc-Andre. Just PM him and give him your info, he is usually very helpful with these sort of things. That is of course if no one is able to contact the mystery man Ben lol.

Adam

CramyOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 06:18 PM

Canada
Alright. Thanks all. I'll PM Lycos.

Cramy

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 10, 2009 - 06:52 PM

Vancouver, BC
I should apologize myself, I never meant my 'point' to come off as harsh as it did [after having had a chance to read it again]. The idea was to point out that Joe and I do share your pain [and frustration] on this issue and we hope we can rectify it ASAP.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Dagger Bowl II - February 21, 2009  PostPosted: Feb 11, 2009 - 09:57 AM

Canada
Okay, i'll post this here as we are talking about it here.

The hosting stuff for the NAF site broke recently. and we are mid big long term upgrade.

There was an unfortunate disconnect of the paypal:NAF site for about 4 weeks. So when people who paid up they got reciepts but the NAF did not.

This problem is ok now, but people who fell through the cracks may still be invisible.
There is a thread for this in the comments section about packages so that is likely the best place to post.

This is not specifically anyone's fault right now.
Just to be clear.

Hope that helps understanding..........

JTB

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic