NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 01:35 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Norse team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2012 - 08:06 AM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
It's free for last year champion Very Happy

Is this a question or a statement? Either way it works out to the same answer which is....the same price as the other NAF members Razz See you in a few Lizardcore!

Adam

Reply with quote Back to top
wapcapletsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2012 - 08:27 PM

Hamilton, Ontario
Hey, guys. Is there anyone coming back to Toronto (or west) that has room for me in their car? I have a ride to Ottawa with a friend who is going out there to be a vendor at an Anime convention that same weekend. Eric has said that I can go back with him if he comes (which I appreciate) but if there's somebody that's going for sure with an empty seat for the return trip please let me know. Thanks.
~Chris

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2012 - 12:22 AM

Canada
      wapcaplets wrote:
Hey, guys. Is there anyone coming back to Toronto (or west) that has room for me in their car? I have a ride to Ottawa with a friend who is going out there to be a vendor at an Anime convention that same weekend. Eric has said that I can go back with him if he comes (which I appreciate) but if there's somebody that's going for sure with an empty seat for the return trip please let me know. Thanks.
~Chris

Hey Chris, there are two other car's making the trip from that area that I know of. Laurent is coming up with his buddy Alex and I believe Tristan. Also Rob Pharand is coming up from London and may be picking up Craig and Rod from my conversations with him. I'm sure one of them won't mind giving you a ride back if Eric is unable to make the trip. Of course you would need to speak with them to confirm but that is the info I have thus far.

Adam

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2012 - 07:45 PM

Canada
Alright bitches! Stop yer grinnin' and drop yer linen!

Spazzfist is coming to the CCKO!

I was unsure as I had scheduled a job interview, but now I have managed to reschedule it to the next week. I am good to go, and looking forward to a week of heavy drinking, Dan's mom jokes, oh yeah, and Blood Bowl too!

See you in a few guys!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2012 - 11:20 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Alright bitches! Stop yer grinnin' and drop yer linen!

Spazzfist is coming to the CCKO!

I was unsure as I had scheduled a job interview, but now I have managed to reschedule it to the next week. I am good to go, and looking forward to a week of heavy drinking, Dan's mom jokes, oh yeah, and Blood Bowl too!

See you in a few guys!

Awesome news Spazz! Glad you were able to switch things around. Will be a good start to the year for sure! See you in a few days man Very Happy

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 25, 2012 - 06:36 PM

Hamilton, Ontario
Hey, guys.

This Friday/Saturday are the last days of quarter-end at my office and it's going to be a shit-storm. I'm going to have to bow out of coming to CCKO. I should be able to come to Daggerbowl as this is a less crucial time in terms of work.

Have a good one!
~Chris

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 06:27 AM

Canada
Have fun this weekend guys.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 07:30 AM

Canada
      wapcaplets wrote:
Hey, guys.

This Friday/Saturday are the last days of quarter-end at my office and it's going to be a shit-storm. I'm going to have to bow out of coming to CCKO. I should be able to come to Daggerbowl as this is a less crucial time in terms of work.

Have a good one!
~Chris

BOO to work!! Where are your priorities Chris Razz No worries buddy, hope to see you at Daggerbowl

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 07:35 AM

Canada
      Taxal wrote:

This just isn't right and should the Gmen lose next week I will blame my fellow fans for not coming to what could have been our pre-Superbowl, Superbowl Party!!! Would have been a perfect trash talk filled weekend of GIANTS GIANTS and more GIANTS... may have to let Gnomeo Parcells make an appearance too!! Razz Take it easy buddy, and we'll talk next weekend.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 05:40 PM

Vancouver, BC
Sorry of I am repeating a question: but is the one unique skill upgrade per team [during creation] still being enforced? just want to make sure before I start bitching about how u NERF'ed the team I chose for this year Razz .

In anycase, I just want to make sure before I "cheat" and still get the Wooden Spoon"; as that would be worse than just losing legally . . . Sad

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 06:02 PM

jrock56 wrote:
Only one improvement per player and no more than one of each skill/improvement per team in the initial team building phase. Once the draft takes place you are allowed a 2 skill max per player with no restrictions on taking the same skills/improvements that your team already has (provided the skill is left to choose from when it is your turn to draft of course Laughing ) The idea behind this was to stick with the theme of the Draft, in that you will have to become creative with your skill choices and less frequently used skills will come into play. It will also allow a little more flexibility in roster builds so that if 4 Orc or Dwarf teams were to show up at the tourney you may see 4 completely different rosters as far as skill selection is concerned (bends to the players playing style, a little more) Hope this helps!

Adam

each skill can be picked once, each player can have only one skill.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 06:35 PM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
Sorry of I am repeating a question: but is the one unique skill upgrade per team [during creation] still being enforced? just want to make sure before I start bitching about how u NERF'ed the team I chose for this year Razz .

In anycase, I just want to make sure before I "cheat" and still get the Wooden Spoon"; as that would be worse than just losing legally . . . Sad

Yes you have it right as Lizzie said in his post. Don't worry, Glenn is bitching and moaning about that too Razz

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 26, 2012 - 07:38 PM

Vancouver, BC
Goddammit!!! I hate you people!!!

But atleast I can say Glenn and I are on the same level for once; though skill level is another question Razz

wapcapletsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 27, 2012 - 08:09 AM

Hamilton, Ontario
      jrock56 wrote:
      Taxal wrote:

This just isn't right and should the Gmen lose next week I will blame my fellow fans for not coming to what could have been our pre-Superbowl, Superbowl Party!!! Would have been a perfect trash talk filled weekend of GIANTS GIANTS and more GIANTS... may have to let Gnomeo Parcells make an appearance too!! Razz Take it easy buddy, and we'll talk next weekend.

If I had one wish it would be that there was a way for both the Giants and the Patriots to lose next week.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2012 - 09:13 PM

Canada
Newsflash!

Eric is 2/1/1 and stands a good chance of placing top three, and is not ruled out of winning the whole tournament!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic