NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 04, 2024 - 08:11 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Orca Cola, proud sponsor of the NAF rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Hoshi_KomiOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 04, 2006 - 07:47 PM

United States of America
uh....let's drop it ok?

getting retarded in here.

Reply with quote Back to top
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2006 - 01:14 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      gken1 wrote:
uh....let's drop it ok?

Let me get drunk , & post on the topic then it will get retarded! Laughing

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

MightyQOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2006 - 02:11 AM

Well thats one reason I posted to get a better understand things...

It was only my 3rd NAF tournament and it was different then I expected, different then the other 2 I was in... And in posting and talking with a few others, they pointed out things I was unaware of and things I should and shouldn't expect, much appreciated...

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 05, 2006 - 11:28 AM

Undisclosed
      gken1 wrote:
uh....let's drop it ok?

I have to agree here...this reply does smack of Ray Babbitt. Smile

CyberHare wrote:

Luckily I have this more interesting game called Blood Bowl to play Wink

I think Brian must be an excellent driver. Smile

NAF Member #5236
---

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 09:19 AM

Ok the results have been entered. There were 2 non NAF coaches at the event and 2 coaches dropped out on day 2 so if you're missing a match that's why. Jay and Val stepped in for those matches and I'll have their matches in soon.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 11:20 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
Congrats Paul your the new worst Skaven coach in Canada! From a former champion of piss poor Skaven coaching I'll tell you enjoy your title as long as you hold it! Laughing

Someday someone will take your title away from you, as someone did to me. Then you took it from them. Who will take it from you!

Now I know you want to say I will Paul, but I have been there, experianced that, not going back!

See you later bud, & don't worry Paul one tof the Vermin coaches has to be in the GUTTER & its just your turn!

Enjoy it! Live It! Be It! & Always Remember.... YOU ARE THE WORST SKAVEN COACH IN CANADA! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sorry Paul I had to. Wink

Rod.

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 03:11 PM

Canada
Rod,

I know you don't win much, or at all, so I hope you enjoy this and live it up man. I mean, you're just a genearl all around piss poor coach, so if you want to enjoy these few weeks that I'm below you in the standings, go for it.

I will point out that the results from the Canadian Open (where I went 3-2-1 with the rats) haven't been entered yet. I sure hope that those results don't put me up over your team, because I know you'll be crushed if you fall below me in the standings again.

Oh, and I do need some advice from you. See, you're a career never-was, never came close to winning anything, let alone a couple games at a tournament. So, really, how do you deal with being rated so badly?

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 05:01 PM

Canada
      Paul wrote:
Rod,

I know you don't win much, or at all, so I hope you enjoy this and live it up man. I mean, you're just a genearl all around piss poor coach, so if you want to enjoy these few weeks that I'm below you in the standings, go for it.

I will point out that the results from the Canadian Open (where I went 3-2-1 with the rats) haven't been entered yet. I sure hope that those results don't put me up over your team, because I know you'll be crushed if you fall below me in the standings again.

Oh, and I do need some advice from you. See, you're a career never-was, never came close to winning anything, let alone a couple games at a tournament. So, really, how do you deal with being rated so badly?

Ouch!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

CyberHare
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 05:09 PM

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ding one point for Paul Razz

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 05:11 PM

Canada
      CyberHare wrote:
Laughing Laughing Laughing

Ding one point for Paul Razz

I dunno, that is like awarding casualty point for fouling!

That was harsh Paul! I'm sure Rod meant no harm, just taking the piss out of you was all.

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 07:06 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Paul wrote:
Rod,

LOL! Thats one of the best comebacks I ever had! Congrats Paul you are savy in the ways of BB hacking! Shocked Laughing

I have won more than 2 games in a tourney, (3 total!) 2004 SPIKE I went 3 wins, 1 tie, 2 losses.

I did come close to winning twice at BB tourney's (1) your 1st Tourney the 2005 CDN. Open I almost won most TD's scored. (Just a few behind 1st) & my other almost trophy was the 2004 CDN open I almost won the Wooden Spoon!!! (I was 27th out of 28 )

Those were my two almost victories (Glad I never won the 2nd. one!) Embarassed Laughing

We will have to see how much your rank changes after the CDN Open results are in! I agree I hope you stay behind me, but if not I'll just have to jump ahead!

Paul I'm seeing the start of a wonderfull rivalry here! Wink

Till those results are posted Paul.....

PS one thing you at least can be happy about .....

You are not as I once was, yes I was at one time The Worst Canadian Coach in NAF!

But it has taken me awhile but I have climbed & clawed my way up the ranks.

Let the Warpstone fly & Vermin Fever Go Wild & may the insults keep on a flying! Shocked Laughing

Rod.

PaulOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 07:23 PM

Canada
Ahh Spazz, me and Rod know we're kidding around. And he also knows who the better coach is. I got a few dozen league wins over him that show that.

Rods gotta make himself feel better by talking about almost winning something like most TD's or almost winning a wooden spoon. We'll I've almost done the later as well, but my other almost wins happen to be for the whole tournament, not some little feel better award they give to some wood elf coach. Smile

Lets also not forget that I did win Carnage at the Capitol in 2005 and I happened to take home Best Painted at the 2006 Canadian Open. So Rod, there are 2 real wins for me, and yet still 0 for you Smile

Oh, I guess the Niagra Cup will be next weekend so you can get a win then is it.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 07:47 PM

Canada
      Paul wrote:
Ahh Spazz, me and Rod know we're kidding around. And he also knows who the better coach is.

Well glad to hear it! Hate to think that people take all the smack talk too seriously, I mean for Rod and I that is the only enjoyment we can get out of this cursed game! We certainly don't enjoy victory, because it happens all too little! Rolling Eyes Wink

But for the love of Pete, man! Learn to use the smiley icons! Very Happy Sad Smile Surprised Shocked Confused Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad
They help the rest of us to know that you are only joshing!

Spazz

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 08:16 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Paul wrote:
Ahh Spazz, me and Rod know we're kidding around. And he also knows who the better coach is. I got a few dozen league wins over him that show that.

Rods gotta make himself feel better by talking about almost winning something like most TD's or almost winning a wooden spoon. We'll I've almost done the later as well, but my other almost wins happen to be for the whole tournament, not some little feel better award they give to some wood elf coach. Smile

Lets also not forget that I did win Carnage at the Capitol in 2005 and I happened to take home Best Painted at the 2006 Canadian Open. So Rod, there are 2 real wins for me, and yet still 0 for you Smile

Oh, I guess the Niagra Cup will be next weekend so you can get a win then is it.

Niagra Cup? Ummm whats that? Confused Confused Confused Confused Confused

Rod.

KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 06, 2006 - 08:38 PM

Undisclosed
Brian-
For whatever it's worth...your reported the order of the games wrong. (For me anyway.)

I played Mordain5 in the 4th round, after he beat Peter's Necro team. Therefore my rating is not reflected properly for the tourney or for my overall ranking.

It may not be a big change, nor will it suddenly make me a top-ranked player, but the value of the rankings is already under question...puting results in out of order further undermines their legitamacy. I am sure that you didn't do that on purpose, but the same thing happened to my reporting for Death Bowl, so the tool you are using may have an issue.

Just an FYI.
-Rob

NAF Member #5236
---

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic