NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 03:27 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I could really use a re-roll... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 22, 2007 - 11:02 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      Cramy wrote:
Hmm, my turn to pipe-in now. Anybody knows when the results for the DeathBowl IV will be entered?

Looking forward to seeing my name in the rankings for the first time, even with my sub-par results Smile

------------------
Marc-André

If Brian is not going to enter in the DBIV results into NAF, will the new owners?

Rod

I can help-out the new DB owners with entering the data if appropriate (as I am not a DB co-owner). I'm thinking that we need Brian's blessing or a NAF authority's blessing. I just saved a copy of the results from the DBIV standings, which includes all the games and all the scores. From looking at the NAF rankings page, looks like if we need the coach name / nick / NAF Number, the race played, the win/tie/loss info, and the TDs scored. Then pruning of the non-NAF results.

So what's missing are the names, NAF nicks and NAF number correlation and the races played. With all the people involved in the tourny that visit this site regularly, we can probably figure it out.

Joe, any thoughts?

Marc-Andre

Reply with quote Back to top
CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 - 07:30 AM

Canada
OK, I took the liberty to start to compile the data for results entry.

I have found the NAF Nick and number for everybody except for two people:
Steve Lalancette (aka Zombie). If I remember correctly, he is not a NAF member.
Dany Lebire. If anybody knows Dany and can point me to his NAF ID or other info, please do so.

Note: Chris Wilson (Anthony_Times, or Anthony-times?) may have two NAF IDs. If Chris doesn't visit this forum, somebody may want to let him know.

Races: Remembered all, except for one. The Forest Dragons coached by Brie Robiechaud. I think that she coached Wood Elves, but can somebody please confirm?

All the results are still up on the Deatth Bowl web site. Tonight or tomorrow I'll post all the information that I compiled wrt the NAF Nicks, races and NAF numbers for people to double-check the data.

Marc-Andre

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 - 08:19 AM

Canada
      Cramy wrote:

Note: Chris Wilson (Anthony_Times, or Anthony-times?) may have two NAF IDs. If Chris doesn't visit this forum, somebody may want to let him know.

Races: Remembered all, except for one. The Forest Dragons coached by Brie Robiechaud. I think that she coached Wood Elves, but can somebody please confirm?

I had entered in Chris as Anthony_Times for my tourney.

Brie coached wood elves

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

BenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 - 09:02 AM

Canada
      Cramy wrote:
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      Cramy wrote:
Hmm, my turn to pipe-in now. Anybody knows when the results for the DeathBowl IV will be entered?

Looking forward to seeing my name in the rankings for the first time, even with my sub-par results Smile

------------------
Marc-André

If Brian is not going to enter in the DBIV results into NAF, will the new owners?

Rod

I can help-out the new DB owners with entering the data if appropriate (as I am not a DB co-owner). I'm thinking that we need Brian's blessing or a NAF authority's blessing. I just saved a copy of the results from the DBIV standings, which includes all the games and all the scores. From looking at the NAF rankings page, looks like if we need the coach name / nick / NAF Number, the race played, the win/tie/loss info, and the TDs scored. Then pruning of the non-NAF results.

So what's missing are the names, NAF nicks and NAF number correlation and the races played. With all the people involved in the tourny that visit this site regularly, we can probably figure it out.

Joe, any thoughts?

Marc-Andre

Marc-Andre

Thanks for taking the intiative to get these results entered. Much appreciated.

Ben

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 - 09:21 AM

Canada
Hmm, sorry if this ends up as a double post but i've had a couple of posts and pm's lie about being sent!

Good work Marc-Andre! A pm to your good self was one of the things i believe got lost.

Re the deathbowl results, its all good except the deathbowl round, as we need the casualty figures to do the rankings properly.

The rules :

"The first five rounds of the 2006 Death Bowl will be played as 1 on 1 games and will be counted towards a coaches NAF rating as per the usual NAF rules. The final round of Death Bowl matches will effect your NAF rating in the following manner. In each group of four, the winner and 3rd place player will count as having played a standard game and the 2nd and 4th place players will count as having played a standard game. Determine how each player ranks by touchdowns scored, casualties caused, and finally if the previous two criteria do not determine a ranking, by overall tournament points for the first four rounds of play."

So we need Brian's records. He said DB would be a hard enter I believe for this reason but anyway he has promised me the data once I have entered the CCKO results.

JTB

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 23, 2007 - 06:31 PM

Canada
Here is the info that I gathered. Please check to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes. I passed-on the full spreadsheet to Joe, which also included a few results columns, that may not be that useful in retrospect.

Joe, when you get the additional CAS information from Brian, let me know if I can provide any help.

Code:
#   Team Name            Coach Name            NAF Nick      NAF #   Race                        

1   Da Avalanche         Joe Byers            Notorious_jtb   7653   Orc      
2   Monster Mash         Peter W. Meers         Peter_Meers      7894   Necromantic   
3   Necronomicons         Steve Lalancette         N/A         N/A   Necromantic   
4   Valhalla's Rejects      Leathan Keillar         Rug-Thug      7465   Norse      
5   Dwarf Giants         Ben Tusim            Ben         556   Dwarf      
6   All Block            Manuel Leclerc         Manz62      9753   Necromantic   
7   Crookback Mountain Cowboys   Rob Pharand            Talons      5734   Skaven   
8   "The ""REAL"" Dwarf Giants"   Glenn Jones            twodiceblock   5787   Dwarf      
9   Mofo's Revenge         Chris Wilson         Anthony_Times   9242   Lizardmen   
10   Willow Wood Treedwellers   Dennis Clapham         BUD         123   Wood Elves   
11   Necro Butchers         Rob Keefe            angryrob      5446   Necromantic   
12   Warthogs            Rod Davidson         Clan-Skaven      2854   Orc      
13   Half Pint Hellions      Cam Weaver            twist         106   Halfling   
14   Marienburg Swashbucklers   Billy Zavos            VBZ         3454   Human      
15   Mighty Sweetbuns         Dan Chaput            Taxal         6060   Halfling   
16   Hutta Harda            Marc-Andre Rochon         Cramy         9754   Orc      
17   Vampire            Colin Keillar         runki_khrum      6780   Vampire   
18   Forest Dragons         Brie Robiechaud         daisy         7890   Wood Elves   
19   Necrophiliacs         Dany Lebire            N/A         N/A   Necromantic   
20   Scorpions            Maureen Reddington-Wilde   BB_Babe      7758   Skaven   
21   Skylights            Francis Paquette         Pepe_le_pony   9755   Chaos      
22   The Beer Brawlers         Steven Fourney         Darkness49      7468   Dwarf      
23   Killer Bees   Craig       Thompson-Wood         Spazzfist      5675   Halfling   
24   Scared Hitless         Eric Rubli            Eric.R.      6822   Halfling

Marc-Andre

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 06:17 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Cramy wrote:
Here is the info that I gathered. Please check to make sure that I didn't make any mistakes. I passed-on the full spreadsheet to Joe, which also included a few results columns, that may not be that useful in retrospect.

Joe, when you get the additional CAS information from Brian, let me know if I can provide any help.

Code:

2   Monster Mash         Peter W. Meers         Peter_Meers      7894   Necromantic   
3   Necronomicons         Steve Lalancette         N/A         N/A   Necromantic   
7   Crookback Mountain Cowboys   Rob Pharand            Talons      5734   Skaven   
8   "The ""REAL"" Dwarf Giants"   Glenn Jones            twodiceblock   5787   Dwarf      
9   Mofo's Revenge         Chris Wilson         Anthony_Times   9242   Lizardmen   
10   Willow Wood Treedwellers   Dennis Clapham         BUD         123   Wood Elves   
11   Necro Butchers         Rob Keefe            angryrob      5446   Necromantic   
15   Mighty Sweetbuns         Dan Chaput            Taxal         6060   Halfling   
18   Forest Dragons         Brie Robiechaud         daisy         7890   Wood Elves   
22   The Beer Brawlers         Steven Fourney         Darkness49      7468   Dwarf      
23   Killer Bees   Craig       Thompson-Wood         Spazzfist      5675   Halfling   

Marc-Andre

For NAF rankings CAS do not matter.

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 07:17 AM

Canada
      Clan-Skaven wrote:
      Cramy wrote:

Code:

Marc-Andre

For NAF rankings CAS do not matter.

Rod

Agreed, except for the DeathBowl game. The CAS determine who came in 2nd, 3rd and 4th place according to the DeathBowl rules. See Joe's last post.

This is unfortunate, as we have all the info that we need except for the CAS for the DeathBowl.

Marc-Andre

BB_BabeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 09:12 AM

Well, at our table the Deathbowl results were:
1st place, 3 TDs 0 Cas, Rob, Crookback Mountain Skaven
2nd place, 2 TDs, 1 Cas, Mo, Scorpions
3rd place, 0 TDs, 3 Cas, Rod, Warthogs
4th place, 0 TDs, 0 Cas, Bud, Willow Wood Tree Dwellers

Cheers,
Mo

Some Boston Blood Bowl Stuff
http://redwings-wilder.livejournal.com/

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 09:18 AM

Canada
cheers Mo!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 10:03 AM

Canada
So if we can get the rest of the casualty resultsfrom the deathbowl games then we can enter the DBIV results.

I assume I just need to creat a DBIV tournament and set the dates to the real things and enter the coaches and results....?
Ben is this cool?

CramyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 10:18 AM

Canada
For my table, I don't recall exactly for the CAS.

Score:
Half Pint Hellions: 1 TD
Rest: 0 TD

So the Half Pint Hellions came in first.

For the CAS, I think that the Marienburg Swashbucklers and the Hutta Harda did quite a few CAS. But for the last 3 spots, it's a bit of a guess unless Dan, Billy or Cam can remember more details.

2nd and 3rd: Hutta Harda and Marienburg Swashbucklers
4th: Mighty Sweetbuns ...

Dan, Billy and Cam, does this make sense to you?

If we can't get the CAS info to be accurate enough (or can't get them at all), can we consider entering the results without the DB match? I know that it sucks, but if push comes to shove and it's the only way to get any results in, then maybe... Just an idea I thought I'd throw up in the air and see what people think.

Marc-Andre

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 10:57 AM

Canada
At my table there was the Necrophophiliacs, Skylights, Scared Hitless and Killer Bees: Score was 2-0-0-1 respectively.

The Skylights definitely out casulatied the Scared Hitless, so for our table the ranking would be:

1st - Necrophiliacs
2nd - Killer Bees
3rd - Skylights
4th - Scared Hitless

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

BenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 11:44 AM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
cheers Mo!

Yes it is cool.

At my table i had a french dude, Glen, and Glens Buddy.

All i remember is that the french dude scored 2 td's, i had 1, Glen had 1, and Glen's friend had 0.

As for casualty's all i know is that i had caused the most but not sure on the numbers.

I'm sure Glen can verify my dominance in making all the players on the field my bitches.

Ben

Last edited by Ben on Jan 24, 2007 - 11:56 AM; edited 1 time in total

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2007 - 11:49 AM

Canada
Sounds good to me......I know that I got the crapped kicked out of me. I also did not cause any CAS on my part.

Dan

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic