NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 29, 2024 - 09:53 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Inside every Troll, ders a lil gobo trying da get out. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
noodle1978ukOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 03:38 AM

Great tournie Very Happy

Though I feel guilty now because my 3 wins came against the bottom 3. (Sorry!)

Member #2351
Noodle's Tournies

Reply with quote Back to top
DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 03:51 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Indigo - great tournament. Very well organised and ran very smoothly.

Personnally I had no luck and didn't play very well either, Sad but it was still a good laugh. Thanks to all my opponents for good games and everyone else for making it such fun.

Just having a quick look through the score sheet one thing that strikes me is that sportsmanship averaged nearly 25 (or over 4 per game). Given that 3 is an "average game" shouldn't it have been nearer 18?

Lynch Chris

noodle1978ukOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 04:30 AM

Lynch Chris?

Why?

Because he caused 6 casualties against me WITHOUT using piling on? Because he interpected a pass with a mummy? Because he treated my armour as if it were paper?

Wink

I had one elf left at the end of the game...

Won 3 lost 3...

Lost 2 to 1) My Dad Sad 2) Joe Byers - who I invited to the tournament Sad He hadn't played Blood Bowl for a year - ahd never SEEN Norse amazons or lizardmen... And came 4th

Not surprisingly he is our league's most successful player ever. *sigh*

Next time I think I might ditch the high elves. I don't think they can win against this good opposition Wink

Member #2351
Noodle's Tournies

GeggsterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 04:35 AM
NAF Treasurer

Undisclosed

Thanks to Indi and Mrs Indi for a well run tournament.

Three wins, one draw (first ever nil-nil) and two defeats (to the guys that finished second and third) with my much played Skaven, the Darkthunder Cheatahs.

Drew Venomous Breath in the first round. Rolling Eyes 1-1 at the half. Squished enough skinks and fortunately got rid of the Krox to grudge out a 2-1.

Kalten's dwarves next up. 1-1 at the half. Stopped his second half cage but eventually lost the battle for the ball and Kalten scored the winner.

Lackey's Wood Elves. Managed to reduce his team to a shadow of its former self (at least eight ko'd elves and two early casualties) for a 3-1.

Noodle's Dad's Orcs. Luckily stopped his first half cage but was blitzed on the second half kick off and he rightly started another bloody cage. Mad Stopped him again and could have won but my blodging Gutter Runner was stopped from scoring by a last ditch block (without tackle) and an incredibly agile black orc. 0-0.

Louis X's Orcs. Squeeked out a turnover to lead at the half. Scored twice fortuitously at the beginning of the second half and ran out 3-1 winner.

Last game against Deathwing's 'Zons for a place on the podium. Never really in this one. Woody targeted my strip baller and tackler and I couldn't stop his well paced scoring drive. Second half, I doubleskulled after burning a reroll on a both down to leave the ball in open play. Got it back at the cost of remaining rerolls but couldn't equalise and got scored on again. Not great luck but then again, not the best tactics either against very well drilled 'Zons. A 2-0 defeat and a few dropped NAF points.

13th Overall with a miserly nine TD's from 6 games.

Great tournament, a few more faces to names and more glory for the ECBBL. Very Happy

And Deathwing... I'll try and talk more next time we meet.

ChrisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 04:42 AM

England
      noodle1978uk wrote:
Lynch Chris?

Why?

I had one elf left at the end of the game...

I know, I was a bit slopply at that tourney.

MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 04:55 AM

England
Great tourney. I had a brilliant time, even if my journey home was a bit of a disaster.

I missed my train from Cambridge Sad , and the next one by 5 seconds Mad . Arrived at Euston to find the station full of people, as Virgin's services had collapsed due to "severe disruption", whatever that means Confused . I got my ticket validated for a new train, which left 40 minutes later, 1 hour late. Had to change at Nuneaton, as the direct trains to Birmingham had been cancelled. They then provided a 1 carriage train for 2 carriages worth of people, which left Nuneaton 20 minutes after we arrived, and at about the same time as my last local train left New Street Rolling Eyes .

Can't wait for the next one.

Camcarnage obviously, not massively f*cked up virgin rail journey.

noodle1978ukOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 05:06 AM

Apologies to all who had to play my Dad Wink

Although it was hilarious the way he lost twice to amazons 1-0 and got beaten up by them too Very Happy

Member #2351
Noodle's Tournies

Raven3001Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 08:01 AM

In response to all the (many) people who beat me:

Dave the barbarian sat contemplating his return to norsca in shame. The dice gods had abandoned him and all seemed lost. He needed to kill something.... His gaze suddenly fell upon his "tactical advisor" cowering in a corner. maybe a snotling had been a poor choice. smiling wickedly,he reached for his sword......

In all seriousness, even though I came last, the whole weekend was amazing fun. getting no less than three elf teams may have been unfortunate but since i couldn't even beat THEM up, it was obviously not meant to be.

A special shout out to my opponents: Maitre-Tactac, Noodle, Hangus, Venomous, Dwarfcoach and Dan. thanks for making my first tourney memorable guys! I'll get you next time!

And a very special shout out to Indy, without whom none of this would have happened. the man's obviously some kind of bloodbowl saint! Nice one Indy! Worship

"if we kill him and he IS the seer then we know he's not lying" Rolling Eyes Laughing

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 08:39 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Went for something a little different at Cam Carnage. High Elves fielding 1 Dragon, 4 Lions, 1 Phoneix, 5 Line elves, 2 TRR & 1FF. On paper I thought it may be able to do some damage.

Game 1 - Mordredd's Apocalypse - Mordredd (Undead)
A forward 3-4-4 defence doesn't look tempting to HE. I eventually managed to get a ball carrying lion through the lines, but he was unprotected & got sacked. 1-0 at half time and ~5 elves off the pitch.

2nd half I couldn't get anywhere near his cage, and went 2-0 after ~4 turns. Then, still down lots of players I got blitzed for 3-0 and couldn't stop another one after some more bad luck. Mordredd played very well, and once he was men up didn't give me a sniff of an opening.

Game 2 - Unmentionables - Robert Piper (Dwarves)
Bottom Table Rolling Eyes and up against Dwarves. A lucky riot in the 1st half meant only 5 turns for the Dwarf offence. I managed to stop it, without any casualties - and even managed to get both troll slayers off the sidelines and had the numerical advantage for most of the game. A straight forward score and then I held the Dwarves back for 1-0.

Game 3 - Red Beards - Carmichael (Dwarves)
More Dwarves. The poor old Red Beards. I'm pretty sure this was the only game I played where my oppponent had worse luck than I did. 4 double skulls in the course of his 1st half drive used up all his TRR (plus the bonus one from Cheering Fans) and then cost him the TD as a last turn blitz to clear the route for his runner bounced off a line elf.
Second half I managed to score quickly and then turned him over (I only managed to turn my opponent over twice in the tournament). A consolation TD at the end gave the Dwarves something to cheer about. 2-1.

Game 4 - Tempus Few Gits - Al the Trowel (Humans)
Well Al got his revenge for defeat at the Bearded Snot. A blitz and perfect D allowed him to turn me over twice in the first half and take a 2-0 with him receiving.
Then his pressurized offence failed a crucial catch allowing me to pull off my play of the tournament - An unskilled Lion Warrior dodges from a TZ, picks up the ball in a TZ, dodges out, makes the long pass to a line elf (with a TRR) who catches it and with a GFI scores. Sometimes I really love playing Elves. However I wasn't to get the luck in the next drive and a succession of bad blocks meant Al took a deceisive 3-1 win.

Game 5 - Flithy Hoes - Haggislad (Amazons)
Somehow this game finished 3-2. I have no idea how - or much recollection as we decided to play Sambucca Rules (each casualty we both downed a shot). The lowlight was getting a pitch invasion at the end of the 1st half and then Nuffle only giving me 3 stuns. The highlight making an improbable play to bring it back to 2-2.

Game 6 - Dead & Beautiful - JJB (Undead)
Well I managed to completely frustrate Justin's 1st half drive - KOing a mummy was nice, but just couldn't turn him over for the score. 2nd half I scored in 3 turns (nice Lion play again) but burnt all my TRR. After that Justin just kept man marking and was just making too many die rolls to stop him. Eventually he squeezed in the equaliser.

I played badly, and rotten luck and took a weak team. Ah well, live and learn. Maybe next year I'll be better and Nuffle will smile on my endevours.

It was a good tournament for the ECBBL with ChrisB winning, Al picking up most TDs and Chris most casualties. Ben, an ECBBL newbie picked up the worst (but most sporting) NAF coach too.

kaltenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 12:52 PM

Nice write up DS! I thought I'd give you a run down of my show as well, if that's cool? ...

First game and I'm really nervous, I don't know this guy and he has dwarves! Damn! Anyway, things couldn't have started better for me as the first thing I do in the game is roll a Blitz! 2nd dice roll is a Double Knockdown, 3rd is a double 6 for the armour, 4th is another double 6 for injury and finaly 5th is a 6 for the final injury making that the 1st Death of the touny and a real ice break as me and my new pal Rob laugh and joke about his cursed luck and my obviously inspired luck! I'm afraid that Rob never got off the ground from there and I pulled off a good 2-0 win. Cheers Rob, great game, but your right - your luck sucks! Sad

2nd game and I draw Geggster! At the time I had forgotten that that name should mean something, so I went into the game without any preconceptions about my opponant. By the end of the second turn when he went 1-0 up I was worrying! Anyway, still oblivious to who Geggster was I pulled off an amazing (for dwarves) TD at the end of the 1st half making it 1-1. It was at this point that I found out that Geggster was ranked 3rd in the world! "Shiiiiii***t" was my response! Now feeling chuffed with the 1-1 so far I went into the second half recieving and decided to lock down and trundle the keg (no cages here, they leak too much beer) towards the endzone. It was not easy and Geggster made it very hard, but in the end he couldn't stop the dwarves push and the game ended a VERY good 2-1 for me and a new feeling of hope and possiblity dawned on me..."I can do this!" Cheers Geggster, your a great bloke and I'd love to play you more - I need some more coaching with the teams I don't know so well, like skaven, and, well, your the best at them there is! See ya soon mate.

3rd Game, and I'm on a high now. The elation of winning to Geggster was riding high in my mind and was now playing in the heady heights of the top 3 tables! Never before then had I thought I would get anywhere near here and so sweating and not a little nervous I found Dave and his High Elves. Just aquick note here, I HATE playing agaisnt elves of any kind. Dave is a diamond geezer and I loved almost every min of our game. His luck was abismal and it was rounded off by the most unheard thing ever...a Troll Slayer intercepting the ball! Dave and I had a discusion about the rules at this point and though the ruling went my way Dave took only a few mins to recover and we were back to our friendly banter once more. The game was very one sided and my dwarves ran home 2-0 winners. Dave, I'm sorry it went the way it did, but I look forward to the rematch and we'll see if you can get your own back. Cheers mate.

So End of day 1 and I 'm at the top of the standings! "Holy Shi*" I say when I find out. Anyway the guys made up for it by lynching me on every given occasion and the werewolves killing me at every chance they got too! Cheers guys, but hey - it was cool!

Day 2 and I've drawn Kerruch and his wood elves (more bloody elves). It was a great game, my fav of the tourny (even though I lost!). Xavier is great bloke, very freindly and open. He even let me take a move back that lead to me scoring a TD so needless to say he got full marks for Sportsmanship. It could have been a different result after being 1-1 at half time with my dwarves dodging from elves to score the equaliser after he had gone 1-0 up in turn 2 (noticing a pattern here?) Anyway I recieved in the 2nd half and pushed my keg down the field. It was all going according to plan whenthe nightmare role came up..Double Skulls! My ball carrier had to make this blitz and run into the endzone to secure a 2-1 win for my dwarves...Damn! anyway, in pops a bloody elf, picks the ball up and throws it to the waiting wide reciver who after a brief clash with a few of my dwarves manages to run the ball home and seal thye game on turn 8! Damn, but what a game, cheers Xavier - it was later I found out he had won the Chaos Cup (I almost had him....Damn those double skulls) Smile See you soon Xavier, mate.

Game 5 and I'm up against Humans in the form of Jo's Estalian Eagles. Damn fine game, hard fought and bloody close, but in the end I managed to eek out a 2-1 win though it did go to the line with us running out of time towards the end of the game and we did miss a total of 4 turns (2 each) at the end, could it have been different if left till the end? Maybe - Jo's a great player, look forward to see you again sometime.

OK, so I'm back on the top table at the end of the tourny, in fact I'm playing to win the championship. If I win the trophies mine, anything else and Chris walks away with it... Attack! Smile

Once again I'm 1-0 down by half way through the 1st half an fighting to get the draw, let alone win it. But as with the rest of the first half of this tourny I run the ball home right at the end and with a dwarf longbeard no less! Yep, and he dosged out from an orc and made 2 go for it's! Chris was right when he said "How the bloody hell did you manage to pull that much BullS**t out?" I didn't have an answer...
2nd half and I'm recieving again (yet another pattern?) the cage doesn't really ever get formed and the best I can manage is a sort of L shape, but it's working....I'm almost threre, in fact I end my blitzer's go (who has the ball) 5 squares from the endzone, but he's all alone... and an orc is near...lets go for it...I rolled a 1, no worries - I have a reroll...I roll a...1 Sad "bloody hell" I shout! Chris is pleased, the blocking game was not going the way 4 Black Orcs should and I was nearly 2-1 up....But I could do nothing, several failed attempts to get the ball and it was all over. 1-1, though I did get the satisfaction of getting a player sent off for a foul...bloody goblins! Well done Chris you made it very hard for me and my bad luck proved to be the decider in a game that deserved to be a draw, cheers mate.

2nd overall in the touney and I've had a great time....Until next time, my new friends...until next time...
Twisted Evil

ChrisBOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 03:36 PM

New Zealand
Guys,

Great event, I didn't expect to do so well with Orcs.

I think the goblin on the squig saved the day!

Don't ask what the Black Orc's did with the trophey.......

Thanks for all the great games...

'Lynch Chris'

Chris B

DeathwingOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 03:38 PM
Former President

England
OK..here we go.....
Usual disclaimer: The following is purely my own hazy recollections, apologies in advance to anybody I've done a diservice to and for any 'facts' I've got wrong...

Sat.

Game 1.
I'm second out of the draw and a hearty laugh goes out as my Zons get Dwarves in the shape of dwarfcoach...turns out to be a cracking game as my biatches break a few fingernails as they spend most of the game hanging on by them. A failed pick-up on the sideline by a not so Sure Handed Runner is a huge moment towards the end of the first half. A great 0-0 which rivalled the game I played against Norse at Tulips '02 in terms of enjoyment. Tackle. Ugh! Very Happy

Game 2. (Sure Hands on a Thrower).
I get Xavi and his Welfs. Cool...I know Xavi from Rendez-vous and look forward to meeting the Chaos Cup Champ on the field.
I kick and go down a score on turn 2, then Xavi turns me over to take a 2-0 lead...attrition and Xavi's lack of TRR allow me to bring it back to 2-1 by half time.
2nd half and I recieve and drive downfield taking out a few elves..I could have possibly stalled and gone for the 2-2, but I figure I stand a chance of turning it over and winning 3-2. I get some pressure on but Xavi (out of RR) completes a pass downfield to get a 'dancer within range. It comes down to a 2D Block with a TRR and all 4 dice end up with a push at best. (I then throw a non-consequential block upfield which results in double Splat!, 12 for armour, 10 for injury...you gotta laugh. Mr. Green )
The WD makes the necessary dodge and a great game with a huge momentum swing and a nailbiting end finishes 3-2 to Xavi. Absolutely cracking game! Great guy, great opponent...look forward to next time.

Game 3. (Tackle on a Blitzer).
Welfs again in the shape of Dan Seymour (who'll soon be joining us here).
A little hazy by this point... Razz
This time I don't get turned over...and run the clock a little towards the end before taking it in for the 2-1 win. Yeah, a little seedy I guess but fair enough in the circumstances. Giving Welfs two or three turns to score when you can leave them one is a little dumb. Getting burned by Xavi in the last game didn't help... Smile

Interlude down the pub Sat night saw some two board, 3 ball, 6 team multiplayer madness (which was a load of fun) and many games of Werewolf out in the beer garden. And alcohol. Lots of it. Cool

Sunday morning I put on a nice bright shirt in order to dazzle and befuddle my hungover opponents....

Game 4 v. Indigo's Humans. (Guard on a Blitzer.)
Indigo was looking forward to this one...so was I. I recieve the ball, go after his Tackle Blitzer and manage to KO him while running the loose rolling cage for the score. The following drive I manage to sack the ball carrier after Indy leaves his Thrower with range of a couple of my players after a dodge or 2 and some gfis. 2-0 H-T and looking good.
On the following drive I manage to pop the ball loose and just generally disrupt Indy's drive, but his Thrower comes through in the clinch and a well executed move sees the score go to 2-1 with (I think) 3 turns left. Not a problem..then up comes the 10 on the KO table, the ball goes shortish and the cat's well and truly among the pigeons as there's humans in my backfield and around the ball. A few shenagains later and I get the ball away and within range. From memory I think Indy made something like a dodge, a gfi and got the single dice clear Splat he needed to leave it 2-1 and secure the extra point for losing by 1 as opposed to 2. Again, throughly enjoyable game. Sorry about the shirt.

Game 5. v. noodle's dad and his Orcs. (Guard on a second Blitzer)
Strange game this. I kinda got out of jail I think. Coming back from the lunchtime pint I wasn't quite with it and far from on top of my game. I recieve, send my Tackle Blitzer after a Gobbo and kill him on turn one. Turn 2 I get lucky and BH a Black Orc. Despite that I'm struggling to make any kind of headway. I lose the ball and really am struggling when Mr. Railton rolls double skulls or both down with a no-block BOB with his single TRR used early in the turn. (Somewhere around this point it dawns on me that I'd set up on offence with 10 players...muppet! Embarassed ) It allows me to get the ball and score.
Second half is a question of delaying the orc cage that's moving inexorably down my left flank with his pair of Guard Blitzers flanking the ball carrier. Meanwhile a gobbo runs down my right flank with my Tackle Blitzer chasing him around to no avail. The orcs failure to really hurt my girls until late in the drive allows me enough players to delay the cage's advance while plugging any potential gaps. With something like 3 turns to go I judge the moment's right to pitch everybody in, take a couple of cas. for my trouble but manage to stop the cage, then with the gobbo the only real threat he finally fails a dodge and KO's himself. It's late enough that I can knock down or Push Back the only players within scoring range and we end the game there and then with no possible further score for either side.
Good game, wasn't really with it in the early stages, but felt I got a grip after I scored..to some extent anyway. We didn't mess around either, it was a real 'bang, bang, bang..your turn' fast paced game.

Game 6. v Geggster's Skaven. (Block on a Catcher)
Well, Paul's already covered this one, but I felt he was a little kind in both his comments above and our post-game chat. Nothing much went wrong first half, it's nice when you're able to achieve pretty much what your aiming to do. Early use of the apoth followed by a Badly Hurt strip ball GR was a nice bonus for me, even so Paul conducted a pretty tenacious defence and I still needed to roll dice to take the score at the end of the half. I got the block rolls I needed when I needed them, and seemingly unable to fail dodges enabled me to get the players where they needed to be. Second half pretty accurately covered by Paul above. Good game, quality opponent, love to meet again.
(and don't worry about talking more mate, each to their own, maybe I should talk a little less, eh? A day's drinking doesn't help... Smile )
(And special mention to Tim who turned up midway through the game, it took me a while to register just who had made that comment over my shoulder... Razz , good to see you again..)

So overall: Third on TD (and Cas) diff, (Kalten, myself and Al in 4th all finished with 25 points). Had the rub of the green over the 2 days (but then I've had some stinkers! Razz ), I think the standard is high enough nowdays that you need luck on your side to finish highly nowdays.
Zons are bloody good at 1 mill..(the W4 D1 L1 here followed the W3 D1 L1 at Tulips) and I think the 4th TRR over the 4th Blitzer is vindicated.

Thanks again to all my opponents in particular and everybody else there for the laughs and the craic.

Oh and footnote, thanks for the Painting votes, it was real nice to bring something home, I'm more than a little chuffed! Smile

ChrisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 - 05:30 PM

England
      kalten wrote:
2nd overall in the touney and I've had a great time....Until next time, my new friends...until next time...
Twisted Evil

Is that next time Spikey?
Or are you waiting to beard the ECBBL in their lair? Smile

lackeyOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 23, 2003 - 05:03 AM

great tourney, thanks everyone.

Got absolutely slaughtered, but hope to be back soon with WE for more punishment Very Happy

may have to change the team name to cannon fodder though...

noodle1978ukOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 23, 2003 - 05:11 AM

OK here's my write up... Very Happy

Game 1> vs. Joe Byers (human) Loss 4-2

Why oh why did I invite Joe to a tournament? Granted he hadn't played in a year but even so - his record in our league (ABBL) was: W 65 D 13 L 10 (or 0.813) and I had never beaten him. Shock then when he was 2-0 up at half time (not!). After the break he had a bad spell. My high elves scored - blitzed then scored again 2-2! I dared to hope! Then Joe got good again and scored - turned me over and got a 4-2 on the last turn Crying or Very sad 1 point.

Game 2> vs. Raven3001 (norse) Win 5-1

I liked this game Very Happy Raven is an excellent bloke and took my "backlash" luck game on the chin. The game included 2 blitzes in my favour and a host of daft TD attempts - which all worked. The norse did get a consolation TD though. 5-1 to me at the end...

Game 3> vs. My dad! (orcs) Loss 3-0

Why oh why... Wink Now I usually beat my dad Wink but not his orcs. ANd this is why. From the first turn I began losing players - and in turn 8 (surprise) the orcs scored. 1-0 After the break I knew I needed to score quickly so I tried a pass action - its only a pass over a black orc.... Interception - cue grind down the pitch and 2-0. With 2 turns left I put all my effort (and 5 men!) into scoring for th 2-1. Cue blitz and goblins running through my lines... I immediately failed the dodge to blitz and my Dad scores his 3rd in the last turn. D'oh!

Game 4> vs. Chris (undead) Loss 3-0

And then it got worse Smile Despite having a pitch invasion on my side the undead managed to pick up the ball - in the rain and then systematically destroyed my team... 2 piling on mummies - well actually they were not needed - my elves had donned their best paper armour. ONCE did piling on cause a casualty, of the SIX I took during the game... Still the game was a laugh... Once again it was 1-0 at half time so I needed the quick score. All I needed was a pass over a mummy.... Interception... Surprised By the end of the game I had 1 player on the pitch. 3-0 seemed reasonable...

Game 5> vs. Hangus (Norse) Win 2-1

At last I was on the bottom table - but one - feeling a bit like Leeds Wink and I played a nice chap called Ben... The game was fast paced and the norse struggled to maintain possession all through the first half. None the less they managed it - and scored in turn 8. After a brief half time panic the elves managed to get back on terms relatively easily, but then came the block-skull results you DON'T want to see against norse! However luck was on my side at the next kickoff. At 1-1 my elf kicked the ball into the end zone. Now the norse had nowhere to cage - and the swift lion warriors stole in for the TD after some tight blocking. 2-1 was the final score and my closest game... Once again very enjoyable and friendly.

Game 6> vs. Darkson (skaven) Win 4-2

Now this game was brilliant Wink Not only did I win, but it was fast, action packed and - well silly really Wink Both sides tried daft plays - gutter runners blitzing my cage, elves dodging through lines of skaven. Sometimes it even worked. The casualites were a bit steep though and the game was 8 a side before the end! I eventually got the upper hand in the second half after Darkson's luck ran out... Right at the death so did mine - as I fell over in the endzone with the ball!

Good games - good tournament and exceptional organisation from Indigo and crew.

Oh yeah - I fouled three times in the tournament and got sent off EVERY time. What's up with that??

Note to self. 1 re-roll not enough. High Elves bad Very Happy

Member #2351
Noodle's Tournies

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic