NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 11:56 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
It's only a 2+ roll. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 29, 2009 - 04:15 PM

Canada
Glad to hear your doing better Dan. Hope to see you soon back rolling some dice.

Take care

Dan

Reply with quote Back to top
Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: Re: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 29, 2009 - 06:27 PM

Canada
      Shadowseer2005 wrote:
hey everyone, I am still alive and now online.

Just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone who has sent me "get well soon" and words of encouragement. I will not be attending the Q'ermitt as I will either be in rehab or still in the hospital awaiting transfer to rehab. I have no ideal when i'll be able t attend a tourney again but I am shooting for Deathbowl in october. We shall see if its realistic but eh...got to have a goal right.

Anyway thanks to everyone and best of luck to all during the rest of the tourney season.

Dan

That's right man, you gotta have goals. Good luck.

I'll add my voice to everyone elses to wish you well!

JTB

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 30, 2009 - 10:39 AM

Canada
Good news!

My estimation was good, and the UFC Fight Night will be on the 18th. So anyone who is attending the tourney is also welcome to watch the fights at my place. Should be a good one! One fight in particular that I am interested in is Rashad Evans vs Lyoto Machida!

For any who are not interested in UFC, the Stunty Cup will probably be going on in the basement at that time, so you are welcome to take part in that or spectate.

Rod, your comments are not welcome, so just keep them to yourself!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 30, 2009 - 05:17 PM

Vancouver, BC
You forgot about my comments!!!

It is to bad Lesner is not fighting to really show how a champion performs in the ring. He is the bright future of the UFC. Long reign Lener!!! Very Happy

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 30, 2009 - 05:52 PM

Canada
You're banned. Evil or Very Mad

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: freedom....well somewhat  PostPosted: Mar 30, 2009 - 06:19 PM

Vancouver, BC
You cannot ban me . . . Twisted Evil

Shadowseer2005Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 31, 2009 - 10:13 AM

Lesner...Lesner...Lesner....Lesner

Long live the champ. Best ever!

Bongo Bowl
www.rubli.ca/bongo-bowl

Power of "1" 2010 - Champion
Canadian Open 2010 - Champion
Canadian Open 2010 - Most CAS
Challenge of Qermitt 2007 - Most CAS

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 31, 2009 - 10:44 AM

Canada
Shows how much you guys know about UFC..... Rolling Eyes

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 31, 2009 - 10:58 AM

I'm happy to say that I'll attend to the Q'ermitt this year (almost certainly)

Do someone has peter's email ? I hope he's coming, It's good to have a wooden spoon backup Smile

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 01, 2009 - 08:51 AM

Canada
What is all this Lesnar talk...he's the greatest blahblah...all anyone needs to do to beat Lesnar is get on his legs and he is done. He is all upper body and he is a bull when it comes to fights but he has these frail looking chicken legs that can be snapped in a heartbeat. The Middleweight to Mid-Heavyweight divisions are the upper class by far in the UFC.

Good Laurent, glad you can make it out. After your showing at Can. Open I hope that trend continues LOL. Don't worry I thought I had 2 trophies in the bag until my brother soundly whooped my a** in the last game to go undefeated. Not to worry however as I usually bounce back with a solid performance. My team may surprise a few at this tourney as the heads will roll and the casualties and victories should pile up quickly!! That is of course provided the dice co-operate with my well laid out plans. Hope your all ready for a lesson in punishment. I hear some bones breaking already.

Adam

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 01, 2009 - 03:47 PM

I don't have bones Wink (well, I got one big, I can introduce you to it if you insist Wink I like nice male fighting in close combat to ! )

Whatever, I'll need a dark elves team this time ! maybe peter won't play his draws, as he did a pretty nice performance at the Can. O. Very Happy

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: Smack-A-polooza!!!  PostPosted: Apr 01, 2009 - 09:14 PM

Vancouver, BC
Ladies, Gentlemen and children of all ages I would like to present to you the next CoQ Champeeeeeeeeeeeen!!! EHrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiic. R!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the intro, Michael Buffer. You have always been a good friend and a speaker of nothing but the truth.

Now, to my opponents in the coming weeks: I am humbled by the fact that you will all still make it out to the CoQ even though my name is on the card. Top card in fact. I would have expected many default wins as opponents pull out once I announced my intent to attend. But, I will welcome all comers and treat as fairly as any sparring opponent [i.e. I will take it easy on you so you do not look to foolish]. I am not greedy; I will gladly let y'all squabble over 2nd, 3rd, Most TD/Cas and «snort» Spoon.

To point out some specific opponents who think they are all they can be on the pitch, y'all better join the army `cause I am going to teach y'all a lesson in taking orders:

JRock: you may think your dice are failing you, but it is your skill that is lacking. It is a poor 'man' who blames his tools. Your 'rock pile' is simply weak and cannot test the skillz I have. P.S. naming yourself after a failed Trailer Park rapper is not helping your cause.

TwoDiceBlock: you may have come out on top of the Canadian Open this time, but given my absence as the TO helped you in your race to the top. Unlike JTB, I am not arrogant enough to want to win my own tournament. But had we met, you would have learned your place. The only fear I have is your Cheveux Dangereux.

JTB: arrogance is your downfall. I shall use it against you. I plan to let you have a sweet looking lead at first only to crush u in the end. At which point I will graciously accept your forfeit.

Oh, Micheal . . . there are so many others I could deride with my sheer superiority. But, LizardCore and Peter have already been put in their place at the CO, and I feel there is no need to rub salt in those wounds.

To close it all off, I would like to thank my mentor and the true Champion Brock Lesner!! And, could you let him know his biggest fan, Spazz, is always rooting for him. Also, could you kick Joe Rogan in the gut, he is such a douche.

No problem. I will pass on the message from this little up-and-comer, Spazz; he loves hearing from his fans. And, I will put in a good kick for you when I meet next meet Rogan; that slobbish looking buffoon.

Always great talking to you, Champ.

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: RE: Smack-A-polooza!!!  PostPosted: Apr 02, 2009 - 06:58 AM

Hey, Spazz, can I start the tourney by playing against Eric ? I need an easy game to warm up Smile

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Smack-A-polooza!!!  PostPosted: Apr 02, 2009 - 09:25 AM

Canada
I have been making some slight adjustements to the kick off tables for the boards. One thing that Marc Andre pointed out to me last year was that the Brilliant Coaching and Quick Snap results were flipped, as were the Cheering Fans and High Kick. I have amended this, to keep it in line with the current kick off tables.

I also noticed that I had "Get the Ref" as a #6 result on the Skaven board and figured it was a bit too brutal! Even for skaven! So here is the new result:

#5 ??? Feed on the weak! ??? The ref has been replaced with a member of Clan Mors ??? the warrior clan. Fouls will be noticed on a doubles as normal, but the player will be penalized only if they fail to break the armour.

This makes the result slightly less likely and still adds an element of risk to the fouling.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Smack-A-polooza!!!  PostPosted: Apr 02, 2009 - 09:26 AM

Canada
Looks like Eric is the frontrunner for the Best Smack award again! Can no-one silence this young upstart?

Someone feed Rod some beer so we can hear his side of this! Laughing

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic