NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 05:29 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Bonehead. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject: Chromatic Cup 2011 Jun 4 & 5 Near Toledo, Ohio  PostPosted: Mar 07, 2011 - 08:04 AM

United States of America
This is the most entertaining tournament in the US. This year's theme is Carnival.
We will have carnival games in between rounds to help your team succeed on the pitch. Ask anyone that attended last year how much fun they had. I think we have outdone ourselves this year and may have a difficult time besting this event. This will be a once in a lifetime as we will never repeat it again.

We are still making some final adjustments to our rules and just wanted to get the dates out there for planning. I will post our final rules in a few days.

You can visit the site www.chromatic-cup.com

Last edited by DarkOrk20 on Mar 23, 2011 - 04:10 AM; edited 1 time in total

Reply with quote Back to top
Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Chromatic Cup 2011 Jun 3 & 4 Near Toledo, Ohio  PostPosted: Mar 14, 2011 - 08:12 PM

Vancouver, BC
I am planning on making it out this year. Especially since it is apparently "The most entertaining tournament in the U.S." Though, any tourney where you are present is always entertaining; and I can only imagine how entertaining you'd be running one Very Happy

flyingdingleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 14, 2011 - 09:48 PM

United States of America

Tom had free beer last year, that should draw some canadians in Very Happy

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 14, 2011 - 10:08 PM

Canada
Even if it is American beer..too us it might as well be free. Very Happy

GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2011 - 07:01 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

Ah man ... Tom did you really move this event from last year's dates? I'm always out of town the first week of June every year for the last many years ... so I'm guessing it was moved date-wise.

Seriously kick-butt tournament ... you guys should all go that can and I'll be jealous that I cannot this year.

Tom

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2011 - 07:49 AM

Canada
I'm assuming that the tourney is actually going to be on the 4th-5th of June as that is the Sat/Sun that week. Of course I could be wrong but most start on the Sat not the Friday, is my assumption correct Tom? Will also try to make a few cross border ventures this year if possible.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Mar 17, 2011 - 04:46 PM

United States of America
Yes, it is Saturday and Sunday. I guess I didn't check my calendar before posting. Thanks for keeping it real.

Thanks Galak for the resounding support for my tourney.

Free beer again. I may get some Molson Golden for the Canucks.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 11, 2011 - 01:29 PM

United States of America
James, Matt and myself spent Saturday afternoon hashing out how we are doing this years tournament. The site should be updated soon and the good times will happen.

To keep the tournament entry as low as possible, We will not be furnishing prizes this year. We will still have trophies and certificates to hand out. James will be providing some door prizes to give out as situational awards. We are going to provide lunch on both days and dinner again on Saturday night. (Beer all weekend- Summy may have a limit this year(j/k)). We are planning on playing games Saturday night.

Last year, I kicked in a little and overall we provided $300 to the Fallen Hero Fund. There will be a link on the website for this charity. This year, I am going to auction off a painted Sarkhos team ( I will put up pictures as soon as it is finished) for the main donation. I will also invite that everyone that wants to bring something to auction off for charity will be greatly appreciated. If you have something that may get a larger price tag, please post so we can receive outside bids also. We are giving $5 in play money for everyone to participate in the carnival games. However, we are accepting real dollars that will go to charity for playing the carnie games as you will be able to upgrade your prize to a higher level. If the details are vague it is because we want them to be.

We have some more surprises for you at the event. This won't be something that you will want to hear about second hand but actually be there for.

xkobiexOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 11, 2011 - 02:16 PM

Must get my passport renewed. This sounds like a blast.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 13, 2011 - 03:46 AM

United States of America
James, Matt and myself spent Saturday afternoon hashing out how we are doing this years tournament. The site is updated.

To keep the tournament entry as low as possible, We will not be furnishing prizes this year. We will still have trophies and certificates to hand out. James will be providing some door prizes to give out as situational awards. We are going to provide lunch on both days and dinner again on Saturday night. (Beer all weekend- Summy may have a limit this year(j/k)). We are planning on playing games Saturday night.

Last year, I kicked in a little and overall we provided $300 to the Fallen Hero Fund. There will be a link on the website for this charity. This year, I am going to auction off a painted Sarkhos team ( I will put up pictures as soon as it is finished) for the main donation. I will also invite that everyone that wants to bring something to auction off for charity will be greatly appreciated. If you have something that may get a larger price tag, please post so we can receive outside bids also. We are giving $5 in play money for everyone to participate in the carnival games. However, we are accepting real dollars that will go to charity for playing the carnie games as you will be able to upgrade your prize to a higher level. If the details are vague it is because we want them to be.

We have some more surprises for you at the event. This won't be something that you will want to hear about second hand but actually be there for.

DarkOrk20Offline
27 Post subject: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:21 PM

United States of America
I have a fully painted Sarcos team for raffle. ALL proceeds will go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. I will be drawing for the team at the Chromatic Cup 2011 event. The team consists of 1 Leviathan, 6 Saltwater Crocs, and 8 Baby Crocs.

Each raffle ticket is $5 for one ticket and 5 tickets for $20. I will accept payments through paypal online and at the event. I will ship the team to the winner if necessary.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:262481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:462481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:662481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:862481732213/jpeg/BG

Last edited by DarkOrk20 on May 20, 2011 - 11:36 PM; edited 3 times in total

Alkaline13Offline
Post subject: RE: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:27 PM

Aurora, IL, USA
Wish I could make it to this event - sounds like it's going to be a great time. And that team up for raffle looks awesome! (I saw the pictures over on the Zlurpee forums, I think the links are broken here)

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:28 PM

United States of America
No, my html is off. I am working on it now. I got it fixed now.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2011 - 11:38 PM

United States of America
How many Canucks can I count on making it this year?

flyingdingleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 21, 2011 - 10:57 AM

United States of America

Last I heard, Spazz was coming. I'm looking forward to kicking his ass again Twisted Evil

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic