NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 03:22 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dwarves are SO boring rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jrock56Offline
Post subject: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jun 26, 2011 - 06:33 PM

Canada
Hello Gents,

Glenn and I have decided on the dates for the upcoming Deathbowl this year and just wanted to put the notice out there for people to be able to plan ahead. We will be changing the venue to Casa De Jones's (aka my house) instead of at the Montgomery Legion. Address is listed in the tourney section once the tourney has been approved.

The new LOS (Line of Scrimmage) worked out great last year and will remain the same, in the process of ironing out a few details with regards to the rules but will mostly be the same as usaul. I'll post them once everything is completed and good to go.

If any of you have any questions or concerns don't hesitate to ask and I'll answer as quickly as possible. Will see many of you at Lakeside next month and should have more details at that time. I'll post any updates as they are decided upon, take care everyone and hope to see you all on the pitch soon!!

Adam

(to the power's that be, can you sticky this please. Thanks)

Reply with quote Back to top
natsirtdmOffline
Post subject: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jun 27, 2011 - 09:24 AM

Canada
YES! thanks for the early decision. Smile

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 09:22 AM

Canada
Sweet, this means I won't miss the finals of my soccer season again.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 11:29 AM

Canada
...and what is it the "year of", this time 'round?

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 12:57 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:

Hey Spazz, it is the year of the Elf formerly known as Pro Elves. In the process of narrowing down what exactly will be there 'advantage' at the tourney but should know shortly. Take it easy

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 02:21 PM

What about the promised deathbowl pitches ? Smile

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 11, 2011 - 02:51 PM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:
What about the promised deathbowl pitches ? Smile

Well take your pick! You have Adam, D'Agastino, Hickling..... oh wait. Sorry. You said pitches... Razz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 09:12 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

Hey Spazz, it is the year of the Elf formerly known as Pro Elves. In the process of narrowing down what exactly will be there 'advantage' at the tourney but should know shortly. Take it easy

What if you get RR's at half price, but only if You attend dressed as a Pro Elf (brightly colloured hair, make up, lip stick ect, or basically a drag queen )

Wink

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

ChewblockaOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 21, 2011 - 02:10 PM

Undisclosed
      Clan_Skaven wrote:
What if you get RR's at half price, but only if You attend dressed as a Pro Elf (brightly colloured hair, make up, lip stick ect, or basically a drag queen )

;)

From what I understand, if you are going to play Pro Elves for the Death Bowl, you're already a drag queen. At least that is what Daggers told me when he said he was going to play Pro Elves. He said something about already having an outfit picked out for this year's Death Bowl. I think the paternity leave he's taken has scrambled a couple of his circuits!

Diaperman778Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 24, 2011 - 08:31 PM

Clan_Skaven wrote:

Wink

Doesn't that give all those Ottawa players an unfair advantage? They just have to go to there closets, while the rest of us have to go buy the stuff.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Jul 25, 2011 - 09:44 AM

Canada
work, turn to the left....work, now turn to the right.... work, sashay shante

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Aug 08, 2011 - 12:03 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      Dwarfrunner wrote:
work, turn to the left....work, now turn to the right.... work, sashay shante

Ru Paul is awsome don't knock him/her Wink

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Aug 22, 2011 - 05:47 AM

Canada
So any updates on your end Adam.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Sep 08, 2011 - 05:03 PM

Canada
Hey Gents,

Just a quick update as I'm sure some of you have been wondering. Rules have been finalized and should be posted shortly. Deathbowl boards image has been created and I should be getting it this weekend sometime so I can get the boards printed in time for the tourney (speaking of boards we lent out 3 boards to Mr Chaput, Black and Dadge, and I believe Tristan) wanted to find out about bringing them back with you in time for the tourney please and thanks.

So rules wise, team values will be 1250K as per usual for team creation. All normal rules regarding team creation in the CRP will apply. We have decided on the bonuses for the Pro Elf teams as it is the year of the Elf at Deathbowl this year. The demands put forth from the coaches of the Elf teams attending have created a much more intense practice atmosphere leading up to the tournament. The Eldar have been sought out and are providing each Elf Roster with a Good Ol' Magic Cod Piece (magic item card) to slow down the grind of hitting the ground a little! In addition to this the Dwarf Giants and Orcland Raiders have provided sponsorship to all those teams that will be attending the Deathbowl this year. To reflect this the quality of armour that has been provided them has significantly improved (Armour value +1 can be purchassed at a reduced cost of 10k instead of 30k) Each player can receive a maximum of 2 AV increases, however any player that has +2AV when they attempt a Go For It will fail on a 1 or 2 instead of only on a 1 to reflect the extra weight they are carrying around from the armour, causing them to trip and stumble Razz

Sending them off and should hopefully have posted on the website soon!
Take care everyone

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Deathbowl IX Oct 22-23rd, 2011  PostPosted: Sep 09, 2011 - 01:54 PM

Canada
Will bring it back with me for sure Dude.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic