NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 07:25 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 28, 2004 - 01:51 PM

Undisclosed
Well...even if they can get FA, which I'm still not so sure about if you read the skill description...Spikes with +1 AV should let the Beastmen hang around longer.

More on FA. Doesn't the description say something about only players that start with the skill can have it?

-Rob

P.S. All of this Anti-Rotter talk has me determined to make my Tournament team a Rotter team. It's too late for The Brouhaha but I WILL win a Tourney with Nurgle. I almost wish I could change my NAF Name to Papa Nurgle! Very Happy

NAF Member #5236
---

Reply with quote Back to top
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 28, 2004 - 02:06 PM

Undisclosed
My Fault, I just got my hands on the rule book and see that I am completely wrong. Looks like they can get FA. I was thinking of Regeneration.

Actually, not to confuse the topic, but in the case of a skill like regeneration...when the description states "...only applies to players that start with it on theri team list..." Is that saying only players that start with the skill, OR any player on a team that has access to that skill can aquire it?

If the latter is true than a nurgle Beastman can get Regeneration and a normal chaos Beastman can not. Any ruling on this?

-Rob

NAF Member #5236
---

Graf_ArnhelmOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jul 29, 2004 - 12:45 AM

Regeneration is not a Skill, but a Racial Characteristic (like Stunty or Right Stuff,eg).

Racial Characteristics cannot be learned in any way: a player must start with it on it's roster, there is no means of aquiring it later.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic