NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 05, 2024 - 12:01 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Hey you, guard that mumie rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Poll
In Death-Bowl VI should (mutations) be modle represented? (please only vote if you plan on attending next years Death-Bowl VI
Yes for all teams of any race.
26%
 26%  [ 5 ]
Yes, but just for Chaos teams only.
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
Yes it would be nice, but not manditory. (just prefered)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
No, mutations do not have to be represented visibly on the modles.
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 19

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2008 - 11:51 AM

Canada
I chose "nice, but not mandatory", although "for Chaos only" is my second choice. I agree that since this the Year of the Chaos, Chaos should be the example, and thus be enforced more than others. I for one am bringing Chaos as well, and plan on doing all necessary conversions (once we finalize rules, so I know what I can buy).

I also agree that alot of skills can't be shown, same as how do you show a player with block/dodge. Foul Appearance and Disturbing Presence would fall under that category. Claw, Extra Arms, Long Legs, Two Heads can be easily shown ans thus should be, or be penalized for not showing.

I disagree with Cramy about deterring coaches from bringing Chaos by making mutation conversions mandatory. If you want to bring Chaos, put some effort into it, as Angryrob said "it's a hobby", so . If you don't want to, but want to play Chaos, find someone to do it for you.

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 24, 2008 - 12:14 PM

Canada
I have rethought this one, and have decided that I would rather see people bring chaos, rather than be deterred by the need to show the mutations.

I was thinking that at the very least that coaches should paint a coloured ring around the base of any mutants, that way the opponents will be reminded which is which.

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic