NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 04:40 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dwarves are SO boring rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
flyingdingleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 21, 2011 - 10:58 AM

United States of America

Last I heard, Spazz was coming. I'm looking forward to kicking his ass again Twisted Evil

Reply with quote Back to top
DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 21, 2011 - 05:46 PM

United States of America
There must be an echo in here.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2011 - 08:46 PM

Vancouver, BC
I believe he said it twice just to make sure that you Americans heard what the Great White North had to say instead of just ignoring us as usual Razz

See y'all in a weeks time and i hope y'all are prepared for the "Red & White Dawn" that is about to invade; and please keep your militias at bay as we come in peace and only wish to teach our southern brethren how Blood Bowl is truely played in the wilds of Canada!!! Very Happy

flyingdingleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 27, 2011 - 09:25 PM

United States of America

Eric.R. wrote:
I believe he said it twice just to make sure that you Americans heard what the Great White North had to say instead of just ignoring us as usual Razz

See y'all in a weeks time and i hope y'all are prepared for the "Red & White Dawn" that is about to invade; and please keep your militias at bay as we come in peace and only wish to teach our southern brethren how Blood Bowl is truely played in the wilds of Canada!!! Very Happy

Are you bringing Laruant so I can kick his ass again? Twisted Evil

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2011 - 02:05 AM

United States of America
and still lose the tournament Laughing Laughing Laughing
Sorry dingle, I couldn't help myself. We will be using the great american scoring system and our northern friends may not be doing as well. It's not like it is rigged against per se.

Its great to hear you are coming Eric. I hope you are bringing a ringer though, I have seen you play blood bowl and the only lesson you will teach anyone is that Nuffle hates you more than me.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2011 - 06:22 AM

Vancouver, BC
      DarkOrk20 wrote:
. . . the only lesson you will teach anyone is that Nuffle hates you more than me.

HAHA, good point. Embarassed

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2011 - 11:48 AM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:

WOLVERINES!!!

Sol, I look forward to the rematch, only this time I am not going to go so easy on you! I was showing you good Canadian hospitality in that last game, you being a guest in my city and all. But all that's over now!

Just remember Yanks, that this Canuck has won one hundred percent of all the games he has ever played in America! So I am bringing the hurt to your side of the border!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

flyingdingleOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 28, 2011 - 06:08 PM

United States of America

Spazzfist wrote:

Just remember Yanks, that this Canuck has won one hundred percent of all the games he has ever played in America! So I am bringing the hurt to your side of the border!

Abit of a small n number on the games played in US there. We'll increase that n by six and maybe decrease the overall to 50%ish. Razz We don't have to worry about you playing Tom and maybe winning a game Very Happy

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 30, 2011 - 12:38 PM

United States of America
Thanks for the chuckle, Dingle.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 01, 2011 - 07:45 AM

Canada
Well my bits that I mail ordered have not come in, which sucks, because this means I am setting back my schedule to have a ranking with all 24 teams. Ah well. This means that I am going to be bringing the pain to south of the border!

That's right you sissy Yanks....

Zulu Dawn

is coming back State-side to protect the Canadian dream, which is, of course, crushing Americans in Blood Bowl!

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 02, 2011 - 04:36 AM

United States of America
You really have set some low goals for yourself. I hope I can make your trip worth it since I saved a ton of money on my CoQ trip.

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject: Re: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: Jun 03, 2011 - 04:20 AM

United States of America
      DarkOrk20 wrote:
I have a fully painted Sarcos team for raffle. ALL proceeds will go to the Intrepid Fallen Heroes Fund. I will be drawing for the team at the Chromatic Cup 2011 event. The team consists of 1 Leviathan, 6 Saltwater Crocs, and 8 Baby Crocs.

Each raffle ticket is $5 for one ticket and 5 tickets for $20. I will accept payments through paypal online and at the event. I will ship the team to the winner if necessary.

Saturday night (est.) is the last night to get raffle tickets. Send payments to thomasrum at yahoo dot com through paypal. Winner will be anounced on Sunday June 5th at the end of the tournament.

http://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:262481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:462481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:662481732213/jpeg/BGhttp://www.kodakgallery.com/imaging-site/services/doc/5932:862481732213/jpeg/BG

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: Jun 03, 2011 - 01:50 PM

Canada
Sorry guys, but I was unable to make it today. Had some car issues which meant that I could not get to Eric for the ride. He did offer to pick me up, but that did not help the fact that I needed to get the car to the mechanic.

I can almost hear Tom cussing me out for missing this....

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 08:33 PM

Vancouver, BC
      Spazzfist wrote:
Sorry guys, but I was unable to make it today. Had some car issues which meant that I could not get to Eric for the ride. He did offer to pick me up, but that did not help the fact that I needed to get the car to the mechanic.

I can almost hear Tom cussing me out for missing this....

Geez, way to think only about yourself!!! It took 5 of us to restrain Tom on Saturday morning . . . I have never heard so many swear words used in one sentence . . .

Laughing

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: Painted Sarcos Team  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2011 - 08:42 PM

Vancouver, BC
Thanks to Tom for running a great tourney, and to all my opponents. Had a great time and it was beautiful weather to boot.

I will certainly consider returning next year; and next time I won't be bringing CD's, and I am not even sure why I did this time Mad

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic