NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 10:52 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Waterbowl are the world champions! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
runki_khrumOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 01, 2013 - 09:56 PM

Canada
count me in. Smile

Rats gone wild! (.)(.)

Reply with quote Back to top
jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 01, 2013 - 10:53 PM

Canada
      runki_khrum wrote:
count me in. Smile

As always will be a pleasure to have you Runki!!

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 01, 2013 - 11:20 PM

Canada
Just to give everyone a head's up, the link in my signature to go to the Deathbowl website is currently not up to date. Seeing as Eric has been absent the Bloodbowl scene for the better part of the last year I have been unable to update the website with the current info. If you do happen to go onto the website and checkout the Ruleset from last year, the base rules are identical with the exceptions being the "Year of theme" which the changes have been discussed on this thread and on our Deathbowl Facebook Group/Event. If you do not have access to the Deathbowl group on Facebook feel free to send me a PM with your email address and I will forward the current copy of the ruleset to you asap.

In addition to this, anyone that is attending that knows what Race they will be bringing and has there team name please PM me both so I can pre-fill in all the registration information ahead of time. It will allow for a much smoother registration the morning of the tourney and allow us to begin on time @ 9am.

Thanks to everyone in advance, see you all soon!! Very Happy

Adam

StimmeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 02, 2013 - 10:10 AM

Germany
      runki_khrum wrote:
count me in. Smile

Good. We haven't played once this year. I knew it was hard to beat last year's 5 matches, but now it's becoming slightly concerning.

gmacdOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 03, 2013 - 04:15 PM

I thought I'd already register but apartently I haven't. So this is Gord (almost typoed as God) making it official. So count me in. If anyone is passing though Kingston and could give me a ride that would be awsome!!!!

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 03, 2013 - 07:30 PM

Canada
      gmacd wrote:
I thought I'd already register but apartently I haven't. So this is Gord (almost typoed as God) making it official. So count me in. If anyone is passing though Kingston and could give me a ride that would be awsome!!!!

Awesome Gord, will update the 1st post in the thread to include you! See you soon

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 03, 2013 - 09:18 PM

Canada
Big Thank you to natsirtm for reminding me about the NAF Canada Website that was started up!! All of the info for Deathbowl has been transferred to the website and the link in my signature will now lead you directly there. Also if you go under the tourney's section above the link to the website will now steer everyone in the proper direction as well!!

While there is still info on NAF Forums and Facebook Deathbowl Group as well, this will help centralize all the tournament info to one location and allow us to control things more regularly and update more frequently. Very Happy Much appreciated the help with this. Any questions let me know everyone,

Adam

Bjorn9486Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 04, 2013 - 10:02 AM

Binghamton, New York
I haven't played in a couple years, but wasn't there at one time a scaling increase to the cost of skills based on how many skills the player had already purchased? Is that gone now or am I just missing it?

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 04, 2013 - 10:37 AM

Canada
      Bjorn9486 wrote:
I haven't played in a couple years, but wasn't there at one time a scaling increase to the cost of skills based on how many skills the player had already purchased? Is that gone now or am I just missing it?

There was at one time prior to us moving the line of scrimmage. It was put in place to help teams with certain deficiencies ie. Dwarves slow MA to level the playing field with Speed teams. The line of scrimmage change has rectified all of that so there is no need to have that in place anymore....that was 3-4 years ago though...has it been that long since you made it to Deathbowl Bjorn? Oh yeah it was only your brother that made it up more recently I believe.

Are you guys going to be able to make it this year? Would be awesome to have you!

Bjorn9486Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 04, 2013 - 10:45 AM

Binghamton, New York
I've only missed the last 2 years; dam car troubles made me miss last year. I guess I had just forgotten about it being changed. Yes, we do plan on coming up this year also!

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 04, 2013 - 09:34 PM

Canada
      Bjorn9486 wrote:
I've only missed the last 2 years; dam car troubles made me miss last year. I guess I had just forgotten about it being changed. Yes, we do plan on coming up this year also!

Sounds about right man, would make it the tourney 3 years ago then. All good, great news that you guys will be able to make the trip up!! Always a pleasure to have you Very Happy Is it you and Matt planning to make the trip? Just wondering so I can pre-sign you all up, the less info required the morning of the better Wink Do you know if Andy or your other buddy Corey (I think it was) would be coming with you?

Thanks Bjorn, see you guys soon!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 05, 2013 - 11:00 AM

Canada
Sounds like quite a few people can make it out, nice!

Excited to play in my first death bowl since 2008!
Especially excited to not be running it too Wink

Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2013 - 11:34 AM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
if anyone is driving from Toronto area can I grab a ride please? (i can bus to TO.

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2013 - 10:58 PM

Canada
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
Sounds like quite a few people can make it out, nice!

Excited to play in my first death bowl since 2008!
Especially excited to not be running it too Wink

Glad to have you make it out from your long hiatus! Running things is not that bad Razz I'm guessing you mean playing while running the tourney Laughing

See you shortly!

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 07, 2013 - 11:04 PM

Canada
      Clan_Skaven wrote:
if anyone is driving from Toronto area can I grab a ride please? (i can bus to TO.

Hey CS, I believe there are a few heading up from the TO area. You could probably PM Stimme, mubo, or Hitonagashi for info as Stimme had confirmed earlier that a few of them were indeed making the trip. Will be glad to have you as always. Hope to see you in under 2 weeks!

Adam

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic