NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 01:59 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Jaw! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 05:50 AM

United States of America
Spazz, you must have forgotten the last time that you talked crap about winning a tourney, then actually doing it. I wouldn't bring it up but it was against me you arrogant piece of maple leaf.

Reply with quote Back to top
SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 06:24 AM

Canada
      natsirtm wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
They are going to choose a new acronbym fo the tourney after this year!

ruining the next generations ability to spell, Spazz 1 - Internet 0

That would generation's dude

Irony - 1 Tristan - 0

Razz

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 06:27 AM

Canada
      DarkOrk20 wrote:
Spazz, you must have forgotten the last time that you talked crap about winning a tourney, then actually doing it. I wouldn't bring it up but it was against me you arrogant piece of maple leaf.

Dude, I ALWAYS talk crap at a tourney. More often than not I am somewhere in the middle of the pack, so do not feel like a giant heel.

But what can I say. That was a tourney against Americans. Beating a bunch of Yanks at Blood Bowl is like winnning an arm-wrestling competition at a nursery school. Very Happy

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 08:16 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
      natsirtm wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:
They are going to choose a new acronbym fo the tourney after this year!

ruining the next generations ability to spell, Spazz 1 - Internet 0

That would generation's dude

Irony - 1 Tristan - 0

Razz

That would BE generation's dude

Irony -2 Tristan - 0 Spazz - 0

SBGOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 08:35 AM

Canada
It shouldn't be a surprise to anyone, given my past record, but I won't be able to make it... Real life and a sportswriting job really do suck sometimes!

But it does pay for the minis and other leisures... Ah well!

Fred

DarkOrk20Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 12:17 PM

United States of America
Spazz, you're an A$$. Surprised

kikurasisOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 02:48 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Beating a bunch of Yanks at Blood Bowl is like winnning an arm-wrestling competition at a nursery school. Very Happy

QFT.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 28, 2011 - 04:11 PM

Canada
Everything is set for tomorrow!!, Just waiting for some of you to roll into town shortly. Hope everyone has a safe trip into town, looking forward to getting the season started. Don't know if I'll be playing or not yet as I'm the odd man out and numbers keep flutuating slightly. Either way, should be the usual ruckus that follows the lot of us Bloodbowlers Razz 14 hours to go!

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 29, 2011 - 03:58 PM

Canada
Any updates????

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 29, 2011 - 11:25 PM

Canada
Things have progressed well so far and I'm happy to say that the CCKO Dice have been thrown across the room a few times already. Perfect for the lot of us! Not a total shock but Laurent is atop the standings....what is shocking is that Matt is tied with him, Andy is just one point behind them both. Colin also putting in a noteworthy effort to take over top spot only one point behind the leaders. Several others are within podium's reach if they have a strong day 2, guess we'll have to wait and see... more to follow tomorrow once the final results are in!

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 02:53 PM

Canada
Well another awesome time has come and gone with the ending of the tourney. Had a great time both playing and running the event, love the whole tournament aspect to the game. Thank you to everyone who came out to the event and I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Congrats to all the winners as many of you had opportunities right to the end. Will try to post as much as possible on here and the rankings will be in shortly, just waiting to receive the NAF id and # from Daggers for Corey.

1st Place: Laurent David, great job again my friend. Although a few people did give him a run for there money Very Happy
2nd Place: Colin Keillar, who represented the "aggressive" style of playing Skaven very well.
3rd Place: Andy Snyder, showed the strength of the Orc in just edging out Matt to reach the podium by .16 in the standings.
Rest to come in a minute...

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 03:09 PM

Canada
okay here goes...
Most TD's: Colin with 15 followed by Laurent with 14, Matt & Chris with 12.
Most CAS: Laurent and Ryan finish tied with 16 but Laurent pulls through with a tie breaker to win, Tristan also finished just behind with 15.
Best Team: Craig pulls through with his freshly painted Dark Elves (Nice job Spazz!)
Best DEF: Laurent takes home his third award with only 2 td's allowed all tourney.
Rising Star (Most Improved): Matt Cator takes home the award just finishing slightly off of podium representing the High Elves well.
Best Sportsmanship: Rob Keefe winning the award after a 3 way tie was broken up with Andy and myself by the crowd Razz
Bitch Stick (Last Place): Eric had a tough luck tourney with his High Elves, don't worry Eric one of these days things will just click for you buddy.
Lastly...The Brass Ass: Chris taking the award for what we believe is the 3rd time lol. May have to rename the trophy in the near future.
I'll post overall standings in the next post...

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 03:22 PM

Canada
Overall Standings and Points:

1.Laurent 20.67
2.Colin 16.50
3.Andy 15.83
4.Matt 15.67
5.Leathan 14.67
6.Mark D 14.00
7.Tristan 13.67
8.Manuel 13.50
9.Nathan 13.17
10.Chris 12.50
11.Adam 11.83
12.Peter 11.67
13.Mark H 11.50
14.Ryan 10.67
15.Craig 10.67
16.Rob 9.83
17.Corey 8.50
18.Eric 5.50

Thank you again to all of you and I hope to see some of you in a few weeks at Daggerbowl, otherwise hopefully the Canadian Open in March. Take care, safe trips home.

Adam.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 07:13 PM

Canada
Thanks Adam and Glenn for putting on another great tourney!

Ada, I am wondering if you could post the casualties for me for each team - for and against. I am curious to see just how badly I was beaten up this tourney!

LizardcoreOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 07:47 PM

Another great week end guys ! Thanks to all of you who are making those week end the oasis of fun and pleasure that they represent in everyday's life Wink (if that doesnt make any sense, copy paste in Babel fish, translate in french, then back to english Very Happy ).

And if I won, It's only Adam's fault. He put me table 1 on the first round, and I just got addicted to this beautyfull pitch !

I'm also glad I learned a couple of stuff from Matt (beware the High Elves ! ), from Colin (I might play Skaven at the CO, casualty payback time for you guys), Adam (dude, I remembered your double skull each single game and I was thinking "no, don't make an Adam", you should trademark it !), Andy and Dagger (another of winning a game is to make sure the opponent can't reach his minis Very Happy ) and from Spazz (the nicest the team, the worst the coach Very Happy). And the draft was awesome, it forces me to take skills that I wouldn't have, but allowed me to win !

And finally, thanks a lot to the Jones family for the hosting, the feeding, the love and the tears Smile

Can't wait the CO !

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic