NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 08:08 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Zara thinks you're cute. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 30, 2011 - 08:29 PM

Canada
Wow sounds like you all had a great time. Colin finished in front of Leathan?!?!?!?!? Now you know it was a great tournament when that happens....LOL (sorry Lea, could not help it)

See you all at Daggerbowl

Reply with quote Back to top
natsirtdmOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 09:12 AM

Canada
Big thanks to Adam & Glenn for another fun tourney. Damn those friggin F YOU dice!!!
Looking forward to Canadian Open, see you guys in March.

Bjorn9486Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 10:18 AM

Binghamton, New York
I would like to thank the Jones family for once again putting on a great tournament; Andy beating Matt by .16 will be a great joke for many months to come!

I would also like to thank Mark and his wife for once again letting us stay at his place.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 02:43 PM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
Thanks Adam and Glenn for putting on another great tourney!

Ada, I am wondering if you could post the casualties for me for each team - for and against. I am curious to see just how badly I was beaten up this tourney!

Hey Craig think I can do that but don't worry Hickling's ratio was much worse than yours Razz

Most CASF (a.k.a. Most Violent)
Coach #Coach NameTeam Name CAS+/- CASF CASA
5 Laurent Davidson I suck at Undead 12 16 4
17Ryan MacKenzie The Crypts Gang 7 16 9
4Tristan McKerracher Torne Bane Flaming 5 15 10
10Leathan Keillar Mt. Lozrak Rams 7 11 4
13Nathan Cator Grave Diggers 6 11 5
12Manuel Leclerc Asti De Caliss 4 10 6
8Mark D'Agostino Crazy Canucks -3 9 12
9Colin Keillar Rapture -4 8 12
15Andy Schneider 10000 Fists 5 7 2
11Rob Keefe Angry Elfs -1 6 7
14Matthew Cator All Going to die -1 6 7
18Adam Jones Demon Seed -4 6 10
16Corey Ellison Perfect Insanity -5 5 10
3Craig Thomp-Wood Agony -9 4 13
1Eric Rubli Fee Vert 0 3 3
2Chris Wilson Black Majek -1 3 4
6Peter Meers Deathtrek -6 2 8
7Mark Hickling Bytowne Bombers -12 1 13

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 02:50 PM

Canada
      Lizardcore wrote:

And if I won, It's only Adam's fault. He put me table 1 on the first round, and I just got addicted to this beautyfull pitch !

Adam (dude, I remembered your double skull each single game and I was thinking "no, don't make an Adam", you should trademark it !)
And finally, thanks a lot to the Jones family for the hosting, the feeding, the love and the tears Smile

Can't wait the CO !

No problem Laurent glad you could make it out, Rnd 1 was random and happened to place you there too bad I wasn't able to remove you because I got greedy and rolled that double skull. Will teach me to take my TD's from now on. As for trademarking..don't think so as it won't happen again! Wink
See you soon buddy.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 02:56 PM

Canada
      natsirtm wrote:
Big thanks to Adam & Glenn for another fun tourney. Damn those friggin F YOU dice!!!
Looking forward to Canadian Open, see you guys in March.

Those F You dice were awesome...even though I rolled way too many of them throughout the tourney myself! Had an awesome time against my opponents even the losses ended up being exciting games. Gotta love what elves can do in desperate situations Razz too bad they were usually followed by an F YOU finger Sad hope to make it to CO, will have to see with the date change.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 03:00 PM

Canada
      Bjorn9486 wrote:
I would like to thank the Jones family for once again putting on a great tournament; Andy beating Matt by .16 will be a great joke for many months to come!

I would also like to thank Mark and his wife for once again letting us stay at his place.

Yeah, I figured mentioning the difference between Andy and Matt for 3rd place would be something you guys would like (aside from Matt of course) see you guys soon maybe Daggerbowl if you guys can make a weekend out of it. Take it easy.

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 06:04 PM

Canada
Great job Glenn and Adam, another smoothly run tournament. And thanks to all my opponents for some up and down games. Thanks Laurent for kicking my ass and bringing me back down to reality. Won't make that mistake twice.

Hope to see everyone at the Dagger Bowl. If not, see you at the CO hopefully.

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 07:39 PM

Vancouver, BC
      Dwarfrunner wrote:
Great job Glenn and Adam, another smoothly run tournament. And thanks to all my opponents for some up and down games. Thanks Laurent for kicking my ass and bringing me back down to reality. Won't make that mistake twice.

I hope you learned your lesson, Dags, especially after you raged on me at the DeathBowl for not being on the last table . . . serves you right for trying to play beyond your station in life. Hopefully we can let the past transgressions pass and face each other on the last table in the future ;-D

Eric.R.Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 31, 2011 - 07:50 PM

Vancouver, BC
Thanks to everyone for a fun tourney this past weekend. Special thanks to Glenn for putting us up once again, and letting us watch the entire LotR triology in HD on Friday night (total Nerd/Geek moment, but at least I am man enough to admit it Razz ).

Thanks to Adam for being the TO and running a smooth event. And a big shout out to the timers that kept everyone on time so I could get home before 10pm, they made being at work on Monday so much easier.

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 09:26 AM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
      Dwarfrunner wrote:

I hope you learned your lesson, Dags, especially after you raged on me at the DeathBowl for not being on the last table . . . serves you right for trying to play beyond your station in life. Hopefully we can let the past transgressions pass and face each other on the last table in the future ;-D

Don't worry, I will be down there sooner than later. Atleast I waited til the last game to climb to table #1, you left us after the second game at Deathbowl. For shame....

DaggersOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 09:27 AM

Canada
      Bjorn9486 wrote:

My pleasure guys, always a blast.

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 01:45 PM

Canada
      Dwarfrunner wrote:

Thanks Dwarfrunner had an awesome time at the tourney. Had some ups and downs of my own to speak of Razz but Dark Elves are fun to play regardless of the result. Playing and running things is definitely a little "different" not bad at all just more to think of including playing...got lots of sleep Sunday though Very Happy

jrock56Offline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 01, 2011 - 01:51 PM

Canada
      Eric.R. wrote:
Thanks to everyone for a fun tourney this past weekend. Special thanks to Glenn for putting us up once again, and letting us watch the entire LotR triology in HD on Friday night (total Nerd/Geek moment, but at least I am man enough to admit it Razz ).

Thanks to Adam for being the TO and running a smooth event. And a big shout out to the timers that kept everyone on time so I could get home before 10pm, they made being at work on Monday so much easier.

Nothing geeky about LotR trilogy...but all 3 on a Fri night...ok maybe Wink

Thanks for your help with the website and with me getting all of my computer stuff sorted out, much appreciated. Timers are always a good thing, even if it is just to keep people conscious of there turn. They don't just sit and look at there figs for 5 minutes before starting to move them. Shocked I'll admit I've even done it a few times...not quite 5 min but at least a couple.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Feb 02, 2011 - 09:35 AM

Canada
Did you watch "the trilogy" Wink extended editions? no wonder Glenn looked tired when I dropped by!

Great to see you all out. I hope that I might be missing less tournies in the future..........

eitherway the folks interested in the WC in Amsterdam in Nov the next two weeks are decision time boys, PM me or email nafcanada@gmail.com

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic