NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 03:08 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Wood Elf team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
orxymandiuzOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 29, 2012 - 03:04 PM

Thanks Pat and Dan for a great tourney weekend and Dan for the amazing hospitality.
Even though I finished last with the Gobbo's, I'm planning on bringing them again next year, so this year I was just psyching out my opponents for next year's games! They'll come in for the easy win and BLAMMO! Gobbo domination. Hahahaha

Reply with quote Back to top
TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 30, 2012 - 10:05 AM

Canada
Would like to thank everyone that came out for this years Sweetbun. We had 4 out of towners and the rest were locals which also included 1 new local that loved the weekend so much he wants to come out to othertournaments now.
The hall we played in was not the best of places, but as a group we brought life into it. Everyone was making comments all weekend long that we were the party and the rest of the rooms were like libraries. Makes me proud as a BB player to show the Fantasy and 40K players what gaming is suppose to be like.
A big and I mean very big thank you to Pat and Stephanie LaForge for the support we got all weekend long from them. Bringing 2 cases of beer on Saturday for us (hotel lost their liquor licence for 7 days), Timmies coffee and donuts on Sunday and of course the 10 star player blister packs and the painted dwarf team as prize support.
It goes to show that our community might be small compared to the other systems, but we are one huge family and take care of each other every chance we get.
To my co-organizer Pat G, thank you for making this another great fun filled weekend.
Thank you to Dan Campbell for helping out in the computer problems we ran into the week before and letting us us your laptop.
The results will be posted this week/weekend

Dan C (taxal)

darkermacOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 30, 2012 - 02:39 PM

I would thank everyone that participate in the tournement, all the persons were cool and very funny. You were all great. That was my first tournement and I enjoy it very much. I will like to participate in others tournements ( if I have the time to with busy shedule with scholl/work)
thx again

Francis (darkermac)

TaxalOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 03, 2012 - 01:08 PM

Canada
Everything entered and just need the button pushed.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic