NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 09:32 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Halfling team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject: How long is a drive?  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2004 - 11:43 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
I am not 100% sure how long a drive really is. I'll give 2 examples of when it has come up.

(1) In my league the NFBBL, we use the house rules of Stadiums (great job on them John K. Lewis Worship Trophy Worship ). Anyway one of the new weather results in the Stadium Rules is,...

Torrential Rain: A torrential downpour is making the ball slippery & difficult to hold. This causes a -1 modifier on all attempts to handle the ball, including Picking Up the Ball and all Catch rolls. In addition Long Bombs & Hail Mary's may not be performed & the player's MA is reduced by 2 due to the extremely muddy conditions caused by the downpour. (Adjusted MA can never be below 1.) This type of rainfall is notoriously quick; roll again on the Weather table after this drive.

Ok heres my question, when do you re-roll the Weather? Is the drive over after one players next turn? Or both players next turn? Or is a drive over after the next touchdown is scored? So bassically how long is a drive?

(2) On the Handicap Result 24 RUNNING LATE: Agents in your employ manage to delay d6 randomly selected players on the opposing team for this inconvenient match. The players must miss the first drive.

Ok again how long do the d6 players miss? & if its only either one player's or both player's first turn do the late players then join on the field to fill any empty spots or do they go straight to the Dugout? (I'd imagion they go straight to the Dugout).

So again please clear me up, on how long is one drive in BloodBowl?

Thanks for your time & any answers you might have.

Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

Reply with quote Back to top
KhankillOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 - 05:18 AM

United States of America
A drive lasts until the first score or the half whichever comes first.

DaveOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 - 11:47 AM
da Veiz-Prez

Netherlands
that's pretty true

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic