NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 06:22 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
My Rat Ogre is not a WIld Animal rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
GalakStarscraperOffline
Post subject: GenCon Bowl 2004 Tshirts available for pre-order  PostPosted: May 24, 2004 - 08:15 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

United States of America

Once again, there will be GenCon tee shirts available and this year, they can be preordered online in three different colors... Galak has had the artwork made up courtesy of Majortusk and it looks great!

The following website has been created to handle the preorders:
http://www.floridabloodbowl.com/GC04T.html
- these shirts are being sold to help raise money for tournament costs and prize support.

So all of you headed to GenCon in August and for those who want a great souvenir, the store is now open... !

Please PM me with any questions. Thanks!

-OMM

Galak footnote:
One of the things the Tshirts will help offset is the cost of custom D6 dice I'm ordering for GenCon. Since everyone has to use the same dice, I figured it was only fair to provide them.

I'm also going to really lean on OMM or CyberHare to bring a BIG box of those pink/purple NAF dice to accept new and re-newed memberships at GenCon.

Oh and a big thank you to Majortusk for the artwork. MUCHO appreciated.

Galak

Reply with quote Back to top
ThomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 01, 2004 - 11:10 PM

Excellent! I have ordered mine, even though I will be at GenCon, I will not likely be able to participate in the NAF event do to other commitments. None the less I want this TShirt!

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic