NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 07, 2024 - 09:20 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Nuffle is a Blackshirt rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
arcane257Offline
Post subject: Skaven roster for 12 game league?  PostPosted: Sep 06, 2004 - 03:35 PM

My league is about to start the new season (complete reset with team that won the play offs getting free reroll for there next team). I am going to do skaven but not sure on the start I want. The league has chaos dwarves, lizardmen, delves, helves, welves, chaos, and orcs so far. Should be about 10 teams total once everyone picks. This is a LRB 3 league. It will be a scheduled league so I wont be able to choose when I play peeps.
So far this is what I am thinking
Rat ogre
2 storm vermin
2 gutter runners
1 thrower
5 linos
2 rerolls
9ff

I mainly want the rat ogre cause he is a great target. He draws a lot of fouls and blitzs so should as a result help protect the rest of my team. As for spares while nice I have found that I can score with just a few skaven on the field due to there 7+ movement.
Any other starting rosters I should be thinking of?
Thanks for the advice,
arcane

Reply with quote Back to top
RonnieOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 06, 2004 - 03:59 PM

ur having 11 players as a starting team without an apothercary hmm tricky what about this ???

2x Storm Vermin
3x Gutter Rinners
1x Thrower
6x Lineman

2x Rerolls
9x Fanfactor

u got the 12 players and fanfactor to go with it. Head for an apothecary 1st then go for the Rat Ogre. You got 3 Gutter Runners to make trouble and score touchdowns and 2 Storm Vermin. Rat Ogres cause trouble and produces a target and what happens if u lose your Rat Ogre 1st game and u can't apoth thats 130k lost. Not Nice

Hope this helps!!!!! Wink

Best Performance Bloodbowl 2006
Worst Performance Spikey 2004

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic