NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 04, 2024 - 12:10 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Bloodweiser. The best an Orc can git. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
ColinOffline
Post subject: Red Deer Open  PostPosted: Jan 08, 2005 - 08:55 AM

I am running a store sponsored BB league in Red Deer, Alberta, Canada and we are going to be doing a BB tourney in the fall. This is defineately going to happen, but we haven't finallised all the details yet, still working on it and hopefully we will get NAF sanctioning for it (don't see why not). It will be in the fall, most likely the Labour Day weekend. Just putting this out here to give people something to think about. It should be a decent sized tourney as Red Deer is half-way between the two biggest cities in the province, Edmonton and Calgary, so there will be out of town people showing up for sure. Red Deer is also fairly handy to Jasper and Banff national parks, so travelling here for the tourney could be part of vacation plans for those of you outside Alberta. Wink Wink
I will be updating with more info as it becomes available, but we will be doing what the majority of tourneys are doing, using swiss style rounds, latest LRB rules, etc. Will be getting unique trophies as well.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic