NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 05, 2024 - 11:47 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Toot Toot rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
darthnoirOffline
Post subject: Interest in a KublaCon tournament?  PostPosted: Feb 23, 2005 - 11:55 AM

United States of America

Just because there is not nearly enough on my plate already, I'm toying with the idea of running a Blood Bowl tournament at KublaCon.

KublaCon is at the San Francisco Airport Hyatt hotel on May 27-30th.

http://www.kublacon.com/

At the moment, I would like to get an idea of how many coaches would be interested/able to participate.

I really don't know if it would be a one day or two day tournament (that largely depends on how much schedule time I would have available to me form the convention organizers).

Once I get feedback (and figure out if I've really lost my mind trying to do this) I will post if I'm going to do this and details about the event.

Reply with quote Back to top
darthnoirOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 13, 2005 - 11:50 AM

United States of America

Well folks, due to a chronic health problem I have not been able to get myself together enough to organize a tournament this year.

However, I do plan on running one next year (and will start the organizing process in December!!!).

My apologies to everyone.

I does look like there is a 7's tournament still going on at KublaCon, but I don't know who is running it.

skarsOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2005 - 06:10 AM

darthnoir wrote:
Well folks, due to a chronic health problem I have not been able to get myself together enough to organize a tournament this year.

However, I do plan on running one next year (and will start the organizing process in December!!!).

My apologies to everyone.

I does look like there is a 7's tournament still going on at KublaCon, but I don't know who is running it.
I participated in the 7's tournament and enjoyed myself. From what I understand, Aaron (the fellow that ran the 7's tournament at kublaCon and friend of mine Smile will be running another tournament at the con formerly known as ConQuest, err PacifiCon, err Avalon con whatever they are callling it this time...Hope to see you there!

_Thom

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic