NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 05:19 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Talk Blood Bowl is down. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
PauliOffline
30 Post subject: Blood Bowl Tournament 3.&4. September in Bamberg/ German  PostPosted: Apr 01, 2005 - 02:28 AM

Hi,
for the second time, there will be a Blood Bowl Tournament in Bamberg/ Germany.
This tournament evolved out of the expansion of a Warhammer Tournament the Warhammer Cup, a major Warhammer Tournament with about 140 Players for Warhammer only!
I�m trying to establish a nice Blood Bowl tournament within that Warhammer Cup with a maximum of 48 coaches. Last year this BB tournament already attracted 20 Coaches from all over Germany, but, unfortunately, not many NAF Coaches. I want to make this tournament also an official NAF registered tournament.
The Warhammer Cup always takes place on the first weekend in September - so this year it will be on 3. & 4. September!
For further information look at www.rsk-onlineshop.de.
Hope to see some of you at the tournament!

Reply with quote Back to top
PauliOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: May 20, 2005 - 04:34 AM

Because the homepage of the rsk gameshop is down at the moment I feel the urge to give you the information that you can still register for the tournament and you can get the official rules.
For both contact me at: pauli-bloodbowl@gmx.net

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic