NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 03:26 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
Dark_DukeOffline
Post subject: There is any BB tournament in Vienna?  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2005 - 05:43 AM

Spain
Hi!

Next year I'll go to Vienna as Erasmus student to finish my studies. I want to know if there is any BB tournament in Vienna Cool I know some spanish friends who would come to "visit me" with more probabilities if there is the possibility of playing a tournament Mr. Green

Reply with quote Back to top
BlackOrcOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 04, 2005 - 10:19 AM

Hungary
Hi Dark Duke!

I am not exactly in the Vienna business, but in a quite close one:
we organize tournaments 4 times a year in Hungary. We are glad to see coaches from abroad.

But concerning your original question: I do not know if there are tourneys or leagues in Vienna, but I am sure there is a bunch of coaches - they have attended our tournaments already.

carlosTOffline
Post subject: Re: There is any BB tournament in Vienna?  PostPosted: Aug 05, 2005 - 04:19 AM

Dark_Duke wrote:
Hi!

Next year I'll go to Vienna as Erasmus student to finish my studies. I want to know if there is any BB tournament in Vienna Cool I know some spanish friends who would come to "visit me" with more probabilities if there is the possibility of playing a tournament Mr. Green

You know your friends of the Spanish Team will be there Wink but don´t do it on winter Confused it´s too cold for us, we prefer sunny days for playing BB Cool Cool Cool

juergenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 28, 2005 - 08:10 AM
Mekboy

Undisclosed

Haven't noticed this thread until today - hope you still read it.

We have a league running in a tabletop club here in vienna. Last year we had 40 coaches, this year we have 20 coaches. We also plan a tourney for club members this year.

We also started to brainstorm/organise an international tournament in April 2006 - more news to come.

This info is probably to late for you, but you can play all kind of tabletop games in the club too (we have about 110 members that play bb,wh,wh40k,lotr,fow,confrontation,...), if you need more information just pm me

Last edited by juergen on Sep 28, 2005 - 08:13 AM; edited 1 time in total

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic