NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 02:33 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Smashed Knee! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
RottweilerrmeOffline
Post subject: Necros vs High Elves  PostPosted: Nov 08, 2005 - 04:32 PM

My up and comming game is aginst a High Elf team, that has played two games but has no skills to where I have played one and have a werewolf with block. Anyone with tips or hints on how to keep them grounded. My biggest assest right now is that he has little to no exsperience.

Reply with quote Back to top
MaceJediOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 08, 2005 - 07:11 PM

England

As a fairly competant h/elf player (i won my local lg with my h/elf team) the best time to play them is b4 they get skilled up as they have very few starting skills. The usual thing to do is to target his catchers for a bit of punishment as at mv 8 they make very effective reserve blitzers & if you have a werewolf with Both Down & the assistance of claws vs a no skilled av7 player you should be ragging them off the pitch. Alternativley with frenzy you can push them off the pitch & hopefully injure them through crowd violence Twisted Evil which cant be apoth'd or this will help to begin to gain numerical superiroty then go around with 2-3 players targeting 1 of the opposition at a time. Its is fairly unlikely that your opponent will have more than 1 sub (if any) so you should be able to take a firm hold on the game with strength in numbers. Just make sure to leave your werewolves well protected as they are the key to a good necro team if you loose (you have no apoth & they dont have regen) them you are in trouble.

RottweilerrmeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Nov 09, 2005 - 09:30 AM

Just discoverd that he played an undead team last week and is down 3-4 players

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic