NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 04:29 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
You sneaky git! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SteelThunderOffline
Post subject: Possible Reading PA area tourney...???  PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 - 07:54 PM

United States of America
Any interest in a BB Tounament run in the Reading area? There are some locales open, I'm located in Reading PA and I know that we're pretty much midway between Philly, Harrisburg, Allentown and Lancaster.

I have friends in the AGBBL--Adventurer's Guild up in Harrisburg and would like to see how many people would be interested in us hosting a toruney in my local area.

Please respond back with any interest and possible dates/timelines that may suit.

NAF#2583

Reply with quote Back to top
Rune_MasterOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 - 05:29 AM

I'm sure there would be a contingent of Philly coaches willing to make that reasonable trek. Are you looking at a one-day or a two-day tourney?

"Ho! stand to your flagons steady!
'Tis all we have left to prize.
A drink to the dead already,--
Hurrah for the next that dies."
- ancient Dwarf toast

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
SteelThunderOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 - 07:54 PM

United States of America
I'd be open to either option Rune Master. Whatever more BB players would like to see. Originally I was thinking that 1-day tournaments are better for those with family committments, like myself, but since this would be in my local area, if there is enough preferrence for a 2-day tournament, that could be an option.

It could even be an all-day affair with 5 rounds possible with some work. I'd be looking for assistance from those who've run tourney's before, but it seems like there isn't a shortage of help.

I know some of the Philly guys, and I'm sure we could count on their support as well as the guys from Harrisburg, whom I play with. There are some locals in Reading besides myself and whatever the majority would prefer, I'm sure we could work something out.

If I had to chose myself, I would imagine a 1-day tournament would get better support to start with.

NAF#2583

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic