NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 04, 2024 - 01:39 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Goblin team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
shayman1911Offline
Post subject: right stuff landings ?  PostPosted: Jun 28, 2006 - 02:38 PM

hi all, new halfing player here to bug you again, when landing the halfing thrown from the treeman, can you use the dodge skill if you muck up the landing ?

also if there are 3 players in the treemans tackle zone can i still throw team mate, if so is it only on a 6 ? if it is and obviously fumbling on anything other than 6, how does the fumble work, the halfling fall over from his square then scatter the ball, this came up tonight and i had 5 halflings around his square and all failed to pick up the ball, only if i did it right of course!

cheers guys
Shayman1911

Reply with quote Back to top
KarlLagerbottomOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Jun 28, 2006 - 03:11 PM

Undisclosed
Welcome to the Wonderful World of 'Flings.

1. You can not use Dodge on a failed roll to "Stick" the landing. Only Team Re-Rolls will work there.

2. A modified roll of 1 will be a fumble when throwing a halfling. The 'fling will scatter from the Treeman's square and he will crash to the ground. If the poor little guy had the ball...this is a turnover and the ball will further scatter from the fallen/hurt/dead halfling. Sad (If the stunty did not have the ball then this is not a turnover...the little guy might even get up and move if he's not stunned, or if he hadn't acted yet.)

NAF Member #5236
---

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic