NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 29, 2024 - 08:21 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Mamma Mia... Luca Toni! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MiloOffline
Post subject: Does anyone have a copy of LeagueTracker?  PostPosted: Aug 13, 2006 - 09:30 PM

Switzerland
Many years and several moves later, I finally have time to get back into Blood Bowl again and I find that I can't locate a copy of the LeagueTracker I developed to work with my old TeamTracker spreadsheet. I was wondering if anyone else had a copy of it, because I haven't had any luck finding it on my old CD-ROMs. If anyone does, I would really appreciate having a copy of it sent to my personal email: milo.sharp@yahoo.com. Thanks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number 
Reply with quote Back to top
NarkoticOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 03:15 AM

I kept it for my league, you can download it from here.

http://battlefield-berlin.de/siccle/SiCCLe_TeamTracker_LRB_4.0.zip

Our league used it for years and I added the LRB 4.0 teams (via empty team slots).

Please don't mind the file name, I changed it to the league name and rule version bc of convenience so that the league members don't get confused.

It still has all the copyright thingies in it.

MiloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 12:09 PM

Switzerland
Thanks, Narkotic, but I was looking for LeagueTracker, not TeamTracker. LeagueTracker was a document that could parse the other files and build all sorts of league details. I don't remember how widely I spread it around.

Milo

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number 
MiloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 12:12 PM

Switzerland
Oh, and I have a new beta version of the 3.0 TeamTracker I was working on. I just updated it to LRB4.0 last night and I'll try to get it uploaded into the files section here tonight. There are lots of other useful tools now, so I'm not sure how much it will get used, but if anyone finds it useful...

MiloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 14, 2006 - 09:49 PM

Switzerland
I found it! But, in looking at it, I'm realizing it's not quite all that and a bag of chips. My memories were better than the reality of it, but then, I've gotten a lot better at programming since then, too.

I'm going to start working on a better web version of TeamTracker soon, I think, but if anyone is interested in TeamTracker 3.0beta or LeagueTracker (which works fine with 2.x versions of TeamTracker), I'd be happy to post it.

GuyChaosOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2006 - 02:54 PM

I am EXTREMELY interested in a TeamTracker 3 (LRB5.0?) and would gladly help on the project if help is needed. I am running a league here in my store and some of my players apparently never learned to write. I really need something to keep track of everything legiably. I used to use it back in 3rd ed, but need something more up to date.

thanks!!
-G

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
jkarrOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2006 - 04:23 PM

Lancaster, PA
Hey guys, the software my league uses maybe your answer. Check it out at www.bampf.com/store/bloodbowl5

That is our last season, we are getting ready for season 6. It is awesome to look at other peoples teams and see how they are doing.

If you are interested contact bampf at bampf dot com for more details on using it.

Jason

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Clan_SkavenOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 16, 2006 - 05:30 PM

Niagara Falls ON, Canada
      jkarr wrote:
Hey guys, the software my league uses maybe your answer. Check it out at www.bampf.com/store/bloodbowl5

That is our last season, we are getting ready for season 6. It is awesome to look at other peoples teams and see how they are doing.

If you are interested contact bampf at bampf dot com for more details on using it.

Jason

That looks pretty sweet, i'll contact him later. Rod

Host of the Warpstone Cup, Q'ermitt Bowl & the Hope Bowl

MiloOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 20, 2006 - 10:28 PM

Switzerland
I'm just starting to work on my online TeamTracker. I've got a thread open I just started for people to post feature requests.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic