NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 02:44 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Got Block? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FSUpadreOffline
Post subject: 2007 DragonBowl - Dragoncon, Atlanta GA (Friday, August 31)  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2007 - 05:57 PM

United States of America
It's time once again for the 2007 DragonBowl at Dragoncon. The format will use the LRB 5 rules and as usual will be three rounds (this year, there will be a fourth game between the top two players on the famous J. Johnson Stadium Pitch - those of you who have attended before know what pitch I'm talking about!). This series will come to an end in 2008, so we will be giving out more prizes this year and next than we have the past few years (including more of the custom roll up fields that we've become known for and the return of the DragonCup). If you are planning on attending Dragoncon this year, or are close by, come on by for a day of fouling and (occasional) scoring!

Questions can be submitted to dragonbowl@cox.net

Reply with quote Back to top
Old_Man_MonkeyOffline
Post subject: RE: 2007 DragonBowl - Dragoncon, Atlanta GA (Friday, August  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2007 - 07:35 PM

Undisclosed
Oh no.... Jason, what the reason for stopping in '08, if you don't mind my asking... I'll have to try and squeeze Dragoncon in between GenCon and Chaos Cup if that's the case....
OMM

FSUpadreOffline
Post subject: RE: 2007 DragonBowl - Dragoncon, Atlanta GA (Friday, August  PostPosted: Jul 08, 2007 - 08:14 PM

United States of America
Next year will be 10 years of me running GW events at Dragoncon, and frankly with work and family, I simply haven't been able to put as much into it as I once did - last year was just not up to my standards, and that's just not fair to the players or to the hobby. I have a feeling that Sugarwookie or some of the Carolina guys may take it over after that (and do a much better job), but I am really making a big push for this and next year to be back up to my standards (the DragonBowl stein is coming back and everything!). Hope to see you there, OMM (and I'm planning on visiting you for the TKC next year as well).

SugarwookieOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 01, 2007 - 06:52 AM

United States of America
Don't worry about it coming to an end. We run a strong league and tourney schedule in Greenville SC and as you know, we will definitely take the reins and keep this going should you guys decide to take a rest Smile
I'll be there with usual friends in tow, look forward to playing and we still might also bring Dungeon Bowl down for an impromptu Friday night mini keg game should anyone be interested, we have a 3-D dungeon that is quite a sprawl!

Peace,

Wookie
Blazefighter348@aol.com

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
XtremeOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 02, 2007 - 07:55 AM
Da Boss

United States of America
Are the results going to be entered this year. Wink

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic