NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 22, 2024 - 08:15 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Where did that Slann guy go? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
MordreddOffline
Post subject: Any players in Birmingham uk?  PostPosted: Apr 08, 2003 - 09:33 PM

England
There is a small league running in the Birmingham GW store on Tuesday veterans night. We only have an open league at the moment, one team, play any number of games against anyone whose there, normal experience. Mostly rookies.
We hope to start a second league where coaches have a NAF style rating. Starting teams only for each game, just like tournaments. Choose 5 additional skills plus 1 trait, max 1 per player. Exact details to be finalised.
All welcome, but you will need club membership (ask in the store for details, free from mail order if I remember correctly).

Reply with quote Back to top
martynqOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 17, 2003 - 08:50 AM

Yeah, I live in Birmingham. Unfortunately I'm not available on Tuesday nights.

What is the typical turnout at Birmingham GW? (I'd always assumed the shop was basically full of adolescents.)

Martyn

MordreddOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 26, 2003 - 07:42 AM

England
Sorry about the late reply, been in France for a week Cool .

The shop was once full of adolescents, but this was before the introduction of veterans night(Tuesday 6-10pm), which is for 16 years + only, and most of those who currently attend Birmingham definitely count as adults Wink
We've managed a BB turnout of 4-6 coaches a week from a pool of about a dozen, though there are more players who turn up for other games. We have 2 NAF coaches, including me, who turn up every week.

It's a real shame you can't join us on Tuesdays. If you are looking for a league I believe that the North Birmingham Troll Slayers have one going at the moment. Unfortunately I live on the wrong side of the city for that one Sad Too far to travel.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic