NAF Logo
leftstar Jul 03, 2024 - 12:19 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Count Luthor likes your blood type. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: Pre-Pearlies 'Civilized' drink  PostPosted: Apr 27, 2007 - 01:40 AM
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl

Right, it's almost upon us (Wuhoo!!) and the only thing to announce now is the venue /time for the pre-Pearlies drink:

Friday night. We have Gav (Valan) and Grotuk arriving in London on the Friday and as such myself and Richy will be meeting them in Camden for the ubiquitous pre-pearlies drink. This is going to be a civilized one but of course any of the London guys that work in Central London or have a reasonable commute fancy a sneaky drink before the event are more than welcome to attend. Cool
It will be at approx. 7.30pm at the Ice Bar on the canal in Camden. Please PM me if you're up for it but by no means feel compelled to come out, I'd much prefer you to not attend on the Friday but be able to come out on the Saturday night Social...

224th at The World Cup II

Reply with quote Back to top
HangusOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Apr 27, 2007 - 01:53 AM

Undisclosed

sorry mate working till 9. Have fun

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic