NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 27, 2024 - 03:37 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
I could really use a re-roll... rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
LownyOffline
Post subject: Strongbowl 2008, 30th and 31st August  PostPosted: Jul 30, 2007 - 09:07 AM

mk14 5ed
THE STRONGBOWL 2008

Unfortunatly Ronnie4655 has given up the strongbowl this year as he has other comitmients. Crying or Very sad

But have no fear because Lowny is here. I have helped Ronnie over the last 2 years and have agreed to take over the organisation of the Strongbowl 2008.

I will post details on the forum as soon as i can get all the info i need (times, dates etc).
The only thing i will say is that there will still be stars and it will still be 1.1 million gold peices per team.

I have had a fiddle with the way skills are gained and hope to have a new and original way of doing things.

The venue is the same as the last few years. (Ambassador Snooker Club, Evesham).
Please post if you would be interested in coming. The more people come the cheaper it will become.

Last edited by Lowny on Oct 23, 2007 - 08:26 AM; edited 2 times in total

Reply with quote Back to top
LownyOffline
Post subject: RE: Strongbowl 2008, 1st and 2d March  PostPosted: Oct 23, 2007 - 08:30 AM

mk14 5ed
After many talks with Lycos i have changed the dates of the strongbowl to allow as many players as they wish to turn up.
The first dates were in march so please make sure you all check you have the new date guys
thanx
Lowny

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic