NAF Logo
leftstar Sep 27, 2024 - 08:16 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Waterbowl are the world champions! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
SugarwookieOffline
Post subject: Need League Tracking System!!!!!!!!! Help!  PostPosted: Feb 11, 2008 - 07:03 PM

United States of America
We're in our seventh season and lost a very important part of our website in the form of an stat tracker that was all automated. The guy who developed it for us could no longer support it so we had to pull it. Now, I'm having to manually shift rankings and stats around and I know there are some League trackers out there, can anyone with some experience help and recommend a program I could integrate with our website??
I desperately need some suggestions and I'm also wondering if there are any updated roster forms with the new updates to the teams (Khemri, Undead)

Thanks,

wOOkie

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger  
Reply with quote Back to top
DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Need League Tracking System!!!!!!!!! Help!  PostPosted: Feb 15, 2008 - 12:20 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
Aros BBL have an excellent site - maybe their webmaster will share? http://www.arosbb.dk/default.asp

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic