NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 27, 2024 - 03:19 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Where did that Slann guy go? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: The Blood Bowl - 10th & 11th May, Nottingham, England  PostPosted: Feb 24, 2008 - 07:21 AM
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl

Well that's me all paid up for a ticket and looking forward to this one to see what GW have learned from the amazing example that the NAF staff set for them last year at the World Cup...(again chaps, just God-damn amazing, pure and simple )

I'm staying the Friday, Saturday and Sunday so making a long weekend of it. I'm at the Castle Marina so nice, late mornings (my specialty Wink ) and now all I have to do is save up some money for the evenings entertainment...

If anyone has not seen the details:

Rules= http://warhammerworld.typepad.com/warhammer_world_news/files/bb_gt_pack_2008.pdf

Getting a ticket= http://uk.games-workshop.com/events/diary/default.aspx?event=30

Look forward to seeing you guys there...

224th at The World Cup II

Reply with quote Back to top
dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: The Blood Bowl - 10th & 11th May, Nottingham, Englan  PostPosted: May 13, 2008 - 04:46 AM
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl

Full results are up:

http://warhammerworld.typepad.com/warhammer_world_news/files/xlvii_blood_bowl_results.pdf

224th at The World Cup II

PubBowlerOffline
Post subject: RE: The Blood Bowl - 10th & 11th May, Nottingham, Englan  PostPosted: May 29, 2008 - 09:53 AM

Glasgow UK
Just a post here to cover all the bases:

I lost a black zipped track top at the GT this yr. It has white stripes up the arms and a "Street Dogs" logo on the breast and back.

There will be a finders fee of a BB model...

Cheers
Dave

LycosOffline
Post subject: RE: The Blood Bowl - 10th & 11th May, Nottingham, Englan  PostPosted: May 29, 2008 - 11:46 AM
Former President

Undisclosed
I wil ask my contacts at GW if anyone found it

PubBowlerOffline
Post subject: RE: The Blood Bowl - 10th & 11th May, Nottingham, Englan  PostPosted: May 30, 2008 - 08:11 AM

Glasgow UK
Cheers Dave.

I had rung a couple of times (told to call back when such and such was in) but if it helps I attached it to the under side of the 2nd row of tables top right (bottom right being where the web cam is) during game 5 (against Ronnie) and then left it there when I moved to game 6.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic