NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 10:05 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Eyebrows day-glo rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
FrankusMacimusOffline
Post subject: Rice Bowl, Houston, Texas  PostPosted: Jun 04, 2008 - 05:48 PM

Western United States
We're working on a tournament at the end of this month. A player has asked if we were going to be NAF sanctioned. A couple of us are NAF members but we have never run or participated in an NAF tourney.

I would like to know which Regional Tournament Director we need to talk to and what we need to do to run a sanctioned tourney.

Thanks,

Frank

Reply with quote Back to top
XtremeOffline
Post subject: RE: Rice Bowl, Houston, Texas  PostPosted: Jun 04, 2008 - 06:14 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
If you are set on the date, unfortunately it is to late for it to be sanctioned. If you would like to PM me I can help you get a tournament sanctioned, but one of the requirements is some advance notice for anyone that may want to travel to the event.

FrankusMacimusOffline
Post subject: RE: Rice Bowl, Houston, Texas  PostPosted: Jun 04, 2008 - 06:32 PM

Western United States
I dropped the ball. I've had it on the calendar for about two months but real life got in the way (I just moved to Colorado) and I didn't follow up with the NAF. The good news, we'll still have players from Austin, Dallas, the greater Houston area, and maybe one from Colorado (not counting me).

FrankusMacimusOffline
Post subject: RE: Rice Bowl, Houston, Texas  PostPosted: Jun 05, 2008 - 05:26 PM

Western United States
Well, it won't be NAF sanctioned but the Rice Bowl is set for Houston, Texas, June 28, 2008 beginning at 11:00 a.m. It will be held at Stag's Head Pub, 2128 Portsmouth, Houston, Texas 77098.
http://www.stagsheadpub.com/

All LRB 5.0 teams plus MBBL Experimental teams: Amazonian, Brettonian, Khemri, Chaos Pact, Slann, Underworld, and Necromantic.
MBBL New Rule: Animosity.

I'm still awaiting confirmation about the BBRC 2007 Rules Review.

If you need info you can post here or on the site for the tourney:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/rice_bowl_houston/

Thanks,
Frank

mrripOffline
Post subject: RE: Rice Bowl, Houston, Texas  PostPosted: Mar 27, 2013 - 01:03 PM

Houston
I'm running a blood bowl league in Houston near rice. If u are still playing and interested in getting some blood bowl going pm me Smile

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic