NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 08:28 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Where did that Slann guy go? rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jun 29, 2008 - 04:47 PM
The Best Dressed Man in Blood Bowl

Ok, so my third lot of cool stuff is here. I will be posting some e-bay links on the weekend for those who missed out on some earlier stuff so this week is your last chance to get something without mad e-bay bidders stealing your stuff...

VARAG

HUMAN REFEREE

HUMAN CHEERLEADER

GOBBO CHEERLEADER SQUAD

(If you want fewer numbers of these give me a bid on a smaller number but obviously I want to get rid of all of them so those bids will get priority)

I'm in the UK ...and I will post abroad, P&P per item for UK £1, Europe £2.50 Rest of World £5.

224th at The World Cup II

Reply with quote Back to top
dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jun 30, 2008 - 06:07 PM

I deeply regret it but my financial situation means that this set is up for sale as will:

Incase you were wondering who they are, have a look here:
http://www.blood-bowl.net/ChaosAllStars/ChaosAllStars_WD114.html

dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2008 - 03:33 AM

Well alot of interest in the last picture...

Guys, although I appreciate a PM saying 'I'm interested' and 'how much' that really isn't how this works.

Basically you need to check your wallet and how badly you want any of these items and PM me an offer of what you think the items are worth / what you are willing to pay. I will take a list of these bids and contact you back on Sunday afternoon/evening (GMT).

I hope to list any stuff I haven't already agreed a sale on on Sunday too, and if I don't get an offer near their basic value then I'll list them and look to the randomness of ebay.

If we agree a price then I ask you for an e-mail address and I send you a paypal invoice. You then pay that invoice and goods are sent.

Thanks alot,

DC

MaDOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jul 01, 2008 - 07:18 AM

Samoa
hi dude!
i'm interest on all the goblin cheerleaders.
we could use someone as delivers who will goes to amsterdam close tournament on 11-12 of july.
From italy will come Panico. i'll could leave to him the money.

dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jul 04, 2008 - 06:05 AM

So all this lot plus a load more are going onto Ebay this Sunday and I have the following Monday off so can post stuff the net day as long as Paypal reaches me before 3pm on the Monday...

dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jul 10, 2008 - 02:48 PM

Well the Chaos All-Stars are still at a very attractive price (less than £8 each for the coolest mini's on the planet? Surprised ) with only a couple of days left.

In case you have not seen them, check them out here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220254107598

Good luck to all bidders...

dwarfcoachOffline
Post subject: RE: Third lot of Cool BB stuff for sale...  PostPosted: Jul 12, 2008 - 02:12 PM

I thought I'd post this Q&A here as Stu was the only one to contact me about this via E-bay:

Questions from other members : 15 x Phils Figs Human team for Bloodbowl Blood Bowl
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=220254087995

Q: Stu here from ecbbl. That isn't the snake headed chaos cup figure mixed in with this lot is it? You should probably list that separately if it is.
A: Hi Stu. Yep, the eagle-eyed amongst you have noticed that Snake Saunders has sneaked into this Phils Phigs team, also three other conversions of 2nd edition Linemen. At the current price surely worth the cover price just for this one Chaos Cup figure alone...!

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic