NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 01:29 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Broken Neck! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
nyarlathotepOffline
Post subject: Underworld Cup 2008 - November 22 & 23 - Racine, WI  PostPosted: May 20, 2008 - 02:32 PM
Mekboy

I'm waiting on some information from the U-Con staff to finalize pricing. But the dates of the convention have been announced, and now the oldest BloodBowl tournament in North America has been as well.

My Tournament Record

Reply with quote Back to top
nyarlathotepOffline
Post subject: RE: Underworld Cup 2008 - November 22 & 23 - Ann Arbor,  PostPosted: Jun 24, 2008 - 10:09 AM
Mekboy

The Rules pack for the Underworld Cup has been finalized and is available for perusal at:

http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=d7598gg_20cc3nskhr&hl=en

My Tournament Record

MorpheousOffline
Post subject: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Aug 26, 2008 - 07:40 PM

Greetings.

I will be taking over the Underworld Cup as the TO. I have moved the tournament to Racine, WI.

Because of the short notice, trying to find a venue that was not already booked, I have had to limit the field to 28. As of Aug 26th, 2008, there are only 7 spots lefts. If you are interested in coming. Please shoot me a PM so I can add you to the list. It is filling up fast. 21 sign ups in 3 days. I expect this venue to sell out.

Will be nice prize support, 13 awards given out (Including a stunty cup). Food is going to be provided for Saturday, and if it sells out, food will be provided on Sunday as well.

Underworld.. the Original NAF Tourney in the US.

-Schawn

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Aug 26, 2008 - 09:10 PM

Canada
Well that sucks massively. There were at least one or two Canucks (includung myself) that were looking ot make this tourney, but now that it is going to be several hours more away by car, that pretty much rules that out.....

Is there ANY U.S. tourney that is going to be held within a 5-8 hour driving distance from Toronto? I would love to attend one....

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

MorpheousOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Aug 29, 2008 - 05:49 PM

Sorry Spazzfist.

I would be driving 6-7 hours myself to run it. So I decided to move it more locally. Also because of the cost of the Con ticket and the tournament ticket, it didnt leave much left over for prize support. By moving it locally it was an economic decision, not only for me driving and whatnot, but would allow me to provide some swag, and more prizes.

-Schawn

XtremeOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Aug 31, 2008 - 07:45 PM
Da Boss

United States of America
      Spazzfist wrote:
Well that sucks massively. There were at least one or two Canucks (includung myself) that were looking ot make this tourney, but now that it is going to be several hours more away by car, that pretty much rules that out.....

Is there ANY U.S. tourney that is going to be held within a 5-8 hour driving distance from Toronto? I would love to attend one....

I think it was 9-9.5 hours to Toronto when I made the trip from Indy, so you could always make Zlurpee Bowl next year. Wink

I've updated the thread title for you Schawn.

MorpheousOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 05, 2008 - 09:50 PM

Thanks X!

Hoshi_KomiOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Sep 06, 2008 - 09:43 AM

United States of America
Zlurpee is the premier US Tourney nowadays.

LordHelmawrOffline
Post subject:   PostPosted: Oct 09, 2008 - 03:28 PM

United States of America
Any spots still open? I'm a friend of Aron's and Nathan's (please don't hold that against me).

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Oct 14, 2008 - 06:33 AM

Canada
      Xtreme wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

I think it was 9-9.5 hours to Toronto when I made the trip from Indy, so you could always make Zlurpee Bowl next year. Wink

Well, now that one of our local tourneys is going to be leaving the June spot open, then it is a possibility that I may make it for the next Zlurpee.

nyarlathotepOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Oct 16, 2008 - 01:54 PM
Mekboy

Zlurpee Bowl V will be on July 11 & 12 next year.

My Tournament Record

MorpheousOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2008 - 06:25 PM

Underworld is moving to June Next year Smile

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Oct 20, 2008 - 06:38 PM

Canada
Wow you Americans must really hate me! (Almost as much as the Canadians!) Razz

Zlurpee in July is a bad time, and very unlikely for me to be able to make. And unless you move the Underworld Cup closer, then I am going to pass on that one too....

Geez.....

AK_DaveOffline
Post subject: Re: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Nov 04, 2008 - 02:56 PM

Anchorage, Alaska
      Morpheous wrote:
Food is going to be provided for Saturday, and if it sells out, food will be provided on Sunday as well.

And if it DOESN'T sell out, leftovers will be sold for full price on Sunday? Rolling Eyes Hehehe

MorpheousOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Changes for UnderWorld Cup  PostPosted: Nov 04, 2008 - 06:43 PM

Its been decided that food is going to be provided on Saturday only. Sunday is on everyone else. But thanks AK Dave for the recap Smile So far looks like my first tourney will be 30+

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic