NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 16, 2024 - 03:50 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Dead! Dead! Dead! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
NitetimenateOffline
Post subject: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 13, 2008 - 11:36 PM

Hey All,

I'm after some Chaos Dwarf figs, namely 3 blockers, 4-6 hobs and a bull centaur. The only issue is I need them here (New Zealand) in time to slap some paint on them and use in the Greenstone Cup (13-14 Sept). Have tried getting in touch with the fellows at BBmini's, but am waiting on a response regarding shipping time and order confirmation. Ebay has a couple of prospects, but If I don't win the auction, I could be outta luck. Does anyone from my side of the world know how long it takes for shipping from BBfigs, or does anyone know of anywhere else I can get my hands on these figs.

Hopefully someone can help a new player out, would hate to miss my first tourny because I can't get the figs.

Reply with quote Back to top
FrankOffline
Post subject: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 12:56 AM

Germany
      Nitetimenate wrote:
Have tried getting in touch with the fellows at BBmini's, but am waiting on a response regarding shipping time and order confirmation.

This weekend they (BBFigs.com) have a booth at Gencon, so I'm sure they are very busy and that's the reason you get no reply.
Nevertheless they are the best resource.

Anothe good resource is Tritex in UK:
http://www.tritex-games.co.uk

SlothmanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 01:34 AM

Albany/Western Australia
Absolutely the best resource and I recieved mine within a week and I live in West Oz... Smile

NitetimenateOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 02:50 AM

Oh I completely forgot they would have been at gencon. No major, if it only takes a week, then it should be all good (where are they based? I thought UK)

FranticOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 14, 2008 - 07:12 AM

Sweden
Allright!

This maybe explain why the miniatures that i´ll ordered (2008-07-25) hasnt arrived yet....

daloonieshamanOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 15, 2008 - 09:09 PM

United States of America
I am home and have a set. I can use a flat rate priority mail envelope but that would take 6-10 days if you go express it is still 3-5 BUSINESS days

pm me

smeborgOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: Wanted: Chaos Dwarf figs  PostPosted: Aug 17, 2008 - 12:28 AM

I'd be happy to lend you the figs for the tournament.

I'll be playing Nurgle this time (usually I play CDs).

Let me know your full contact details (send me an e-mail via this forum).

Cheers

Smeborg

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic