NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 23, 2024 - 01:26 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Casualty! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
fibonacciOffline
Post subject: Mighty Blow and Piling On  PostPosted: May 22, 2009 - 04:28 AM

Hey Guys
I tried to find the answer to this in the forum but just could not see it - please forgive me if it has been answered though!

If i have a player with piling on and mighty blow, when do i get to use the mighty blow option?

for instance, i make the armour roll but use mighty blow to break the armour, however i use piling on to reroll the injury, do i get to use mighty blow on the rerolled injury?

cheers

Reply with quote Back to top
HullekoenigOffline
Post subject: RE: Mighty Blow and Piling On  PostPosted: May 22, 2009 - 04:37 AM

You may use MB either for the armour roll or for the injury roll.
If you have added +1 on the armour roll to break the armour you may not use the skill for the injury roll (even if you rerolled it with Piling on).

DoubleskullsOffline
Post subject: RE: Mighty Blow and Piling On  PostPosted: May 25, 2009 - 07:24 AM
Ex-Rulz Committee

Undisclosed
You can only use MB on the armour or injury, not both, but you decide after seeing the result - including the result of a piling on roll.

So say a MB/PO player knocks down a human lineman Av8 - and rolls an 8 for injury. You can either use MB to break armour, and still be able to reroll the injury, or you can reroll the armour. If you reroll and get a 9, you'd then be able to add one to the injury roll. Or if you rerolled and got another 8 you would use MB to break armour, but then have nothing left for the injury roll.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic