NAF Logo
leftstar May 23, 2024 - 04:10 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Hang the monkey! rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
machtinOffline
Post subject: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 04, 2010 - 05:52 AM

I´m not sure how the skills “Dauntless“ and “Multiple Block” interact. Throwing multiples blocks at two opponents increases their strength by +2. However, using “Dauntless” gives me the opponent´s strength (if successful).

So, using both of these skills, does a multiple blocker successfully using “Dauntless” receive the initial strength of his opponents, or even the increased strength?

I hope someone can help. Thanks in advance

Reply with quote Back to top
slupOffline
Post subject: RE: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 04, 2010 - 06:58 AM
Big Mek

Undisclosed
The Dauntless target for the multiblocker is the increased strength:
The skill description of Dauntless says it applies after all strength-modifiers, so after +2 for multiblock and after +1 for horns.

Troll slayer (ST3) with multiblock blocks a lineorc (ST3+2 = 5) and a BOB (ST4+2=6), he has to roll 3+ for a 1-die against the lineorc and 4+ for a 1-die against the BOB (if he cancels assists).

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Multiple Block & Dauntless  PostPosted: May 27, 2010 - 08:46 AM

Canada
I agree. The roll for Dauntless is against the players modifed STR before assists. It's a handy combination, but risky the stronger your opponents.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic