NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 15, 2024 - 07:50 PM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
The Chaos team is overpowered. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
jrock56Offline
Post subject: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2010 - 03:28 PM

Canada
The tourney has been submitted for approval and has been booked at The Montgomery Legion for January 29th & 30th, 2011. The ruleset will remain consistent with the previous CCKO Tournies. Team Value of 1100K with 80 K for skills. This will be followed by a Skillz Draft after Round 3 of the Tourney to level the playing field.

Can't wait for the tourney and should be great times as usual. If the Deathbowl was any indication you never know what could happen Shocked

If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and I will respond as quickly as possible. Take care all and hope to see many of you in the year ahead.

Adam.

Reply with quote Back to top
jrock56Offline
Post subject: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2010 - 03:29 PM

Canada
If someone can "Sticky" this topic it would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 26, 2010 - 03:38 PM

Canada
Done. Glad to see the date was picked, it's gonna be another fun year of Blood Bowl.

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 07:24 AM

Canada
I will definitely be making it out to this one. Going to be making sure that I bring another new team - only five more to go before I have played all 24 teams in tourney play!

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

TaxalOffline
Post subject: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 08:27 AM

Canada
Weekend with my kids, so might be a no go for me, but will see in the New Year about it.

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 10:02 AM

Canada
      Spazzfist wrote:
I will definitely be making it out to this one. Going to be making sure that I bring another new team - only five more to go before I have played all 24 teams in tourney play!

Awesome Spazz, glad to hear it. What 5 do you have left to choose from?

jrock56Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 10:05 AM

Canada
      Taxal wrote:
Weekend with my kids, so might be a no go for me, but will see in the New Year about it.

I'm in the same boat as you Dan, just made arrangements now to switch it so it wasn't a problem later. It was also because it is the Pro Bowl weekend in the NFL which nobody cares about really. It has always been that week so we figured to keep it the same would be best. Hope your able to swing things bro.

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 12:16 PM

Canada
      jrock56 wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

He is missing 6 as it happens (unless there is a button unpushed somewhere):

Amazon
High Elves
Dark Elves
Underworld
Khemri
Lizardmen

Sorry spazz!

JTB

ChewblockaOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 01:57 PM

Undisclosed
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      jrock56 wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

Amazon
High Elves
Dark Elves
Underworld
Khemri
Lizardmen

Sorry spazz!

JTB

To Spazz there are only 5 teams left. Khemri are dead to him!

Notorious_jtbOffline
Post subject: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 02:36 PM

Canada
      Zap_Rowsdower wrote:
      Notorious_jtb wrote:
      jrock56 wrote:
      Spazzfist wrote:

Amazon
High Elves
Dark Elves
Underworld
Khemri
Lizardmen

Sorry spazz!

JTB

To Spazz there are only 5 teams left. Khemri are dead to him!

rotfl

SpazzfistOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 27, 2010 - 02:39 PM

Canada
Having six fingers on my left hand I sometimes make that mistake when counting on my fingers! Wink

Six it is then.

(I aim to have them all played by the end of 2011)

#1 Nurgle coach in Canada (formerly the world!)
#1 Snotling coach in Canada

GrumbledookOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Oct 28, 2010 - 06:56 AM

that skill draft sounds interesting, how does that work?

Jon

Rando
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON,CAN  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2010 - 09:42 AM

Canada
From what I remember, there is a fixed list of skills and the highest rank player picks one, then everyone else, and then it goes from the bottom back up. As skills are selected they are crossed off the list. Generally, there is one complete set of skills for every 8 coachs.

Bjorn9486Offline
Post subject: Re: RE: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottawa,ON  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2010 - 09:47 AM

Binghamton, New York
      Rando wrote:
From what I remember, there is a fixed list of skills and the highest rank player picks one, then everyone else, and then it goes from the bottom back up. As skills are selected they are crossed off the list. Generally, there is one complete set of skills for every 8 coaches.

I believe the lowest ranked coach gets to pick first.

I also believe that it happens after game 4 before we all go home for the night.

DaggersOffline
Post subject: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: CCKO 2011-- January 29th&30th--Ottaw  PostPosted: Nov 02, 2010 - 10:23 AM

Canada
Yes, you are correct. The multiples of the number of skills available depends on the number of coaches. But basically last picks first and order is determined by reverse standings after game three (mid point of the tournament). Its pretty fun, and gives the lower ranked coaches a chance to climb back up the standings a bit. It's also interesting to see what people pick in the later rounds when all the commonly picked skills are taken.

Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic