NAF Logo
leftstar Jun 05, 2024 - 03:59 AM
capleft
spacer
NAF World Headquarters
home forum rankings tourneys nyleague faq
Everyone surround the Rat Ogre. rightstar
capright

View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic
HekdarOffline
Post subject: Any Blood Bowl leagues in or near Guildford, Surrey  PostPosted: Jun 17, 2012 - 12:26 PM

England
Hi
I will be moving down to guildford in a month or so from edinburgh and was wondering if any one knew of any leagues around that area. I am willing to travel otu of guild ford to get in a good league.
Cheers in advance
Hekdar

Reply with quote Back to top
xbevisxOffline
Post subject: RE: Any Blood Bowl leagues in or near Guildford, Surrey  PostPosted: Aug 13, 2012 - 05:50 AM

Undisclosed
Hi Hekdar,

I have just started a new league in Aldershot, about 3 train stops from Guildford (I actually work in Guildford).

We are through the first round, but you should come down to the club and see if you get on with guys. Their a pretty friendly bunch, and we play 40k, Warhammer and some other stuff as well. I might even be able to squeeze you into the league.

The club is on Wednesday and Sunday evenings and is adults only (99% of the time).

Let me know if you are interested.

Reply with quote Back to top
Jump to:  
All times are
View previous topic Printable version Log in to check your private messages View next topic